The Student Room Group

Accounting AQA Unit 2 - 20th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nicolethackerayy
Yeah that's what I thought, but the maintenance or whatever was £2400 for the year I split even though it was fully paid in June?..

I put it fully paid in june same as alhrona
Original post by Nl_Chandler
I think it was in the region around 5-7k but can't remember the exact figure now.

Did you split the maintenance ?
and what about for the profit?
I can't remember what i got for profit but what i did is full revenue from subscription less the expenses apart from the overdraft since it's b/s and the old figure didn't matter because that would have been if he brought the premises.
I got my loss on the income statement as (2100). How bout you guys????
Reply 44
what did you get for physical stock take?
Reply 45
and the last question?
I put it fully paid in june same as alhrona

Which one? There was the yearly membership of £300 which I kept as that in the income statement (didn't know whether to split it or not since it was paid for the year) or the things that was £2400 paid for the year (which I split because it was means there was £2200 prepaid since it was only meant to be for June)
Original post by 87Mack
and the last question?

i got in the region 20000 for that inventory question you had to edit with the 4 steps but i think i ****ed up badly there.
Original post by 87Mack
what did you get for physical stock take?

I got £19990 but I think I might have done something wrong haha
Reply 49
i got in the region 20000 for that inventory question you had to edit with the 4 steps but i think i ****ed up badly there.

i got around 16000, because you had take another 4650 or sumthing like that off
Which one? There was the yearly membership of £300 which I kept as that in the income statement (didn't know whether to split it or not since it was paid for the year) or the things that was £2400 paid for the year (which I split because it was means there was £2200 prepaid since it was only meant to be for June)

Yeah your right actually you should have split it in the income statement since it's prepaid income which i forgot :angry: but include the full amount in the budget.
Reply 51
how many marks was the first question cause i f**ked that up
Original post by 87Mack
i got around 16000, because you had take another 4650 or sumthing like that off

What for? I added something twice
Original post by 87Mack
how many marks was the first question cause i f**ked that up

8 for budget and 6 for profit calculation i believe.
I got £19990 but I think I might have done something wrong haha

i got 19990 too!
Reply 55
What for? I added something twice

additional info (1) said that they sold goods cost of 4560 for 8000, and it had been included in the computer stocktake,

cuz its been sold u needed to take away that 4560 i think from the computer stocktake
Yeah your right actually you should have split it in the income statement since it's prepaid income which i forgot :angry: but include the full amount in the budget.

Yeah that's what I did, I kept the whole amount for the yearly membership in the income statement though but I think I should have split it, I'm not too sure ☹️
Reply 57
what did u guys put for last question?
Reply 58
which side does the bal brough down for provision for doubtful debt go?
Original post by 87Mack
additional info (1) said that they sold goods cost of 4560 for 8000, and it had been included in the computer stocktake,

cuz its been sold u needed to take away that 4560 i think from the computer stocktake

Yeah, I added something twice though. I think it was (4) maybe, a purchase but have been recorded as a sale return or something. Not quite sure, my memory is fading quickly about what I put
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply