The Student Room Group

National 5 History Exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Puppo
I spoke about rationing and the womens land army. I did a para on industry like jute and fishing and another para on the rent strikes. What about you?

Spoke about rationing, Dora, censorship and some other things.
Reply 41
Original post by A+Hunter
Spoke about rationing, Dora, censorship and some other things.

Damn forgot about dora that's a good one to do
Reply 42
Original post by SocialStudiesETC
I talked about death and loss of loved ones. Then I talked about the lower wages. Then I talked about the women taking men's roles in society

Sounds good-glad you found the paper quite nice
Reply 43
Btw I went to take the question paper with me but the invigilator said they needed them. What for I have no idea
Original post by Puppo
Damn forgot about dora that's a good one to do

Yeah what did u talk about for the food shortage bit?
Reply 45
Yeah what did u talk about for the food shortage bit?

I spoke about German u boats sinking 1.5 million tonnes of merchant shipping and about sugar rationing. I briefly mentioned the women's land army and some of the weird and wacky recipes people made up during food shortages. Sorry for the late response!
Original post by Puppo
I spoke about German u boats sinking 1.5 million tonnes of merchant shipping and about sugar rationing. I briefly mentioned the women's land army and some of the weird and wacky recipes people made up during food shortages. Sorry for the late response!

Nice! What other sections did u do?

I done slave trade and WW2
Reply 47
Nice! What other sections did u do?

I done slave trade and WW2

I did the slave trade as well and then Hitler and Nazi Germany. Do you have many more exams left? I've got modern and that's me done finally!
Original post by Puppo
I did the slave trade as well and then Hitler and Nazi Germany. Do you have many more exams left? I've got modern and that's me done finally!

Physics. Modern Studies and Computing for me :/

How was the slave trade for you? I thought it was alright (hopefully!)
Original post by Lewis H01
Out of curiosity, I'm wondering how you do two Social subjects?

How I'm allowed to or why I do two social subjects?
Original post by Lewis H01
In my school, you are only allowed to do one?

We can do two :P
I did Russia, how did you find it?
Reply 52
Physics. Modern Studies and Computing for me :/

How was the slave trade for you? I thought it was alright (hopefully!)

The slave trade was good (or so I think). I'm glad I revised abolitionists the night before. I tried responding to this yesterday but I was in a village sans wifi
Original post by Puppo
The slave trade was good (or so I think). I'm glad I revised abolitionists the night before. I tried responding to this yesterday but I was in a village sans wifi

Yeah same, I wasn't gonna go over it cause I thought it wouldn't come up. Thankfully, I did.

Lol it's fine haha :biggrin:
Original post by claraoswald11
I did Russia, how did you find it?

Reforms was the brain buster for me haha
If anyone has copies of the WW1, Slave Trade and Nazi Germany sections, could you send them?
ah I think I was okay on that as I revised it the night before, I wrote about Stolypin's reforms and the October manifesto, what about you?
Reply 57
Does anyone have the paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending