The Student Room Group

Do your exam invigilators play games during exams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jessyjellytot14
Mine just look like they could fall asleep whilst standing up, stare into our souls and then snatch our papers off us at the end, even if we're still writing... like dude- what happened to "finish the sentence you are writing" ?

IKR ^ :argh:, i mean why can't they just take the paper `gently` :frown::biggrin:
Original post by Jack_Miller
a teacher in our school admitted they played a game called, 'stand next to the ugliest kid' as well as exam pacman

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:eek: That is just cruel.

..... and utterly hilarious :rofl: They play that one at my centre - also (on purpose) loom over some of the kids for as long as they can get away with :lol: its not really a game, but some of them wear shoes that made a really loud noise when they walk :angry:
Original post by Amellia123
..... and utterly hilarious :rofl: They play that one at my centre - also (on purpose) loom over some of the kids for as long as they can get away with :lol: its not really a game, but some of them wear shoes that made a really loud noise when they walk :angry:

:lol:

Goddamn it exam invigilators. Sort it out.
my dad is an invigilator and I can confirm that ugly kid battleships is an actual game.

Quick Reply

Latest