The Student Room Group

Edexcel Spanish 2016 exam was madness

Did anyone else struggle with the holiday packages and green buses questions? The stuff in the text didn't match the questions...
Thought the "green" buses was bad..but not as bad as everyone is making out? some of the answers were clear, to me at least..
But holy f***!!! I struggled A LOT with that holiday package question.. I think I put some of the answers as :

1. they can purchase the food/drink/facilities before they leave their house (GUESS!!!!!!)
2. They gain weight
3. Consumed more food than necessary
4. Something stupid about organising something?? & more customers when the weathers good
5. Their job is simple as they don't need to discuss much information with the tourist (or something like that)
6. Bad for the economy
People use money from their country of origin

DID YOU GET ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THESE?? AS YOU CAN TELL, A LOT WERE RANDOM GUESSES..such a hard question !! And I might of missed a part of the question out because I can't remember all the questions oops..
Reply 2
Those writing ones were awful:frown: for the holiday one I got:

1. They don't need to spend money after leaving their houses (complete guess. had no clue.)
2. They gain weight
3. They consume more food than is nessasary
4. In high season they get more customers so can organise things (this was 100% the worst one)
5. They are easy to sell (?)
6. Negative impact as tourists don't spend money in surrounding area.

Praying for low grade boundaries:frown:
Anyone know the airport answer? Found it ridiculously difficult generally both papers, cant compare to previous years.
Lets begin guyssss:colone:
Reply 5
the spanish exam was ridiculously hard, half of the content isn't even in the specification, madness!

Quick Reply

Latest