The Student Room Group

Atheism keeps on increasing

Scroll to see replies

you're not allowed on my thread anymore
trust me, they're not.
I'm not sure if you are being serious or not about Satanism. Because technically you could be seen as mocking a religion. But if you are a Satanist, then yay.
Original post by MohaimenH
trust me, they're not.

would they be smarter if they believed a guy flew to heaven on a winged horse
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
I'm not sure if you are being serious or not about Satanism. Because technically you could be seen as mocking a religion. But if you are a Satanist, then yay.

And?
Original post by Alien Warrior
And?

And I'll ****ing tear out your innards and set them on fire, before taking them out and nomming on them. For ritualistic purposes of course.

In all seriousness, you shouldn't mock anyone for their beliefs, because it's mean.
Reply 46
would they be smarter if they believed a guy flew to heaven on a winged horse

In relative terms, the only deciding factor on intelligence is the environment in which we're raised. We are no smarter than we were 10,000 years ago, it's just over time we have compiled that knowledge and applied it more effectively.

For instance, you could take a pre-historic human baby and raise them in the education systems we have today and they would have an equal level of achievement whereas the opposite would be true if taking a modern baby and raising it in a pre-historical manner. Basically, accumulation of knowledge is what has led to the modern era.

Granted, religion has set us back significantly in social aspects as well as economic and cultural, even to a limited extent technologically. But, understanding of the universe has also increased as a result of religious thought and expression. For example, the Muslim areas of the Middle East whilst Europe was suffering through the Dark Ages, they maintained the knowledge learned through the Roman Empire.

There's good points and bad points, point is we're all human whether or not you believe in a higher power or not.
And I'll ****ing tear out your innards and set them on fire, before taking them out and nomming on them. For ritualistic purposes of course.

In all seriousness, you shouldn't mock anyone for their beliefs, because it's mean.

you can mock anything, people need to lighten up bro
you can mock anything, people need to lighten up bro

I hate Jews and Blacks.
Jews need to be lit up.
Happy?

(I don't have any of these views, I am taking your logic and acting it out)
(LaVayan) Satanism] is an atheistic religion based on the attributes of Satan and how he freed us from the chains of God and how before we were enslaved, but Satan taught us free-will, and allowed us to escape.

It's not all that bad.

We have barbecues on Sundays.
(LaVayan) Satanism] is an atheistic religion based on the attributes of Satan and how he freed us from the chains of God and how before we were enslaved, but Satan taught us free-will, and allowed us to escape.

It's not all that bad.

We have barbecues on Sundays.

I hate Jews and Blacks.
Jews need to be lit up.
Happy?

thats not mocking them

'black people love KFC' would be mocking
Original post by Infamous*

Um.
what is the point of this thread?
its literally just a statement.
I mean i could probably input more to this conversation by just stating elephants are big.
Original post by crosssafley
what is the point of this thread?
its literally just a statement.
I mean i could probably input more to this conversation by just stating elephants are big.

elephants are small compared to the dinosaurs

If they believe in something stupid(like pascal's wager) then yes i will mock them because it's beyond the line of stupidity
I hate Jews and Blacks.
Jews need to be lit up.
Happy?

Yes - science fills the holes where previously religion seeped in.
Yes, in around 500 years time we'll look back on gods like Allah and Yahweh like we now do at Mars, Thor and Ra.
Original post by thefatone
if they believe in something stupid(like pascal's wager) then yes i will mock them because it's beyond the line of stupidity

im sorryyyyyyyyy
Hail Satan.

Quick Reply