The Student Room Group

Aqa law unit 2 *offical thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NHM
I put a little bit about the homeless man... Only in terms of FJR tho

I did the whole of my response about dan and chris? How many marks will i get for it if i didn't include euan?
I wrote about the duty being between dan and Chris and i missed out the causation stuff for the GBH essay. I think i got the mens rea wrong too. I actually getting ready to fail even though i put my blood sweat and tears into law. :frown:
Reply 122
Original post by Bruce267099
Who the f**k is euan. I didn't even read the passage lol

I know that was exactly my words! i didn't know if the whole question was on him or it was just briefly???
Reply 123
I did the whole of my response about dan and chris? How many marks will i get for it if i didn't include euan?

Shouldn't make a difference really... If so it'll only be like 1 mark
Original post by NHM

Okay i can cope with 1 mark lol.
Original post by jjcc99
I know that was exactly my words! i didn't know if the whole question was on him or it was just briefly???

I got outside the exam and everyone just started talking about euan. I was stressing out about not finishing the exam, i don't have time to talk about euan in an already ridiculously long question. :u:
Original post by Loyale
I wrote about the duty being between dan and Chris and i missed out the causation stuff for the GBH essay. I think i got the mens rea wrong too. I actually getting ready to fail even though i put my blood sweat and tears into law. :frown:

I did the same. You'll still get most of the marks. You can drop like 19 marks and get an A.
Reply 127
Original post by Loyale

It doesn't matter about Dan and Chris! And causation wise you can still get 7/10 you've not failed!
Reply 128
Original post by NHM

I would think, based on previous markschemes, 5/8 for no application
I spoke dan and chris what were we actually meant to do.

The only time we had to talk about Euan was when explaining the three step caparo test. And whether a duty of care would have been owed.
Who the f**k is euan. I didn't even read the passage lol

it was literally a single line at the end where dan gave him some food so he was ill for while too - i wrote the whole duty of care answer on him and chris though i thought that's what it asked
Reply 131
Original post by Mireri
I would think, based on previous markschemes, 5/8 for no application

There is application though she just used the wrong name? they aren't going to be too bothered about that!
Original post by kirstybecs
it was literally a single line at the end where dan gave him some food so he was ill for while too - i wrote the whole duty of care answer on him and chris though i thought that's what it asked

So i can still pull of 5 marks for talking about just dan and chris .
So i can still pull of 5 marks for talking about just dan and chris .

you might get some for application too just not full marks since it was the wrong application
I liked criminal, hated tort, but I think it went alright anyway. For the duty of cared owed to Euan, did you guys put that a duty was owed or not?
Original post by kirstybecs
you might get some for application too just not full marks since it was the wrong application

Did it ask you to apply to both of them of just euan.
I thought i only said Euan because if you were already establishing causation why would it ask about duty of care after?

i thought it was just euan but im not entirely sure now since its kind of stupid to have an 8 mark question about a line in the scenario
Reply 138
Original post by CatusStarbright
I liked criminal, hated tort, but I think it went alright anyway. For the duty of cared owed to Euan, did you guys put that a duty was owed or not?

I concluded it was foreseeable giving someone contaminated food may result in them becoming ill.
Proximity in space and time
And FJR
So concluded a duty was owed :-) what about you?
Reply 139

just euan

Quick Reply

Latest