The Student Room Group

I DONT NEED GCSE's THEY ARE POINTLESS AND I WILL NOT BE TURNING UP TO MINE!!!!!

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ok pal
Reply 3
"The important thing is to never stop questioning."
Please go to the exam especially if your doing Aqa science even if you don't wanna try help make the grade boundaries lower by getting all u's. It'll make me get good grades
Reply 5
Yes AQA are unfair with marking but your use of Bill Gates is stupid. Bill Gates did go to school. He dropped out of College not a GCSE. He still did the American equivalent to them. You can only lie a little about your grades. For examplecmy sister got a D in GCSE maths and she tells employers she got a C. Just do your GCSEs. I didn't study for mine and I got 4 Bs and 5 Cs. It's not that difficult, you're just ruining your own life by not doing these exams whilst they're free.
Original post by thatkidwill59
Their silly wastes of time with no actual benefit
I had 2 exams today and I didn't turn up to either
Bill gates is a millionaire and he never even went to school
I'm pretty sure you can just lie about your grades when you apply for a job anyway

Never trust a guy that uses the wrong they're XD
Original post by TSlayerr
Never trust a guy that uses the wrong they're XD

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😂😂
I'm pretty sure you can just lie about your grades when you apply for a job anyway

heres a poem to reflect on since you are lost.

I'm guessing you don't want a job?
You forgot the bit where he was a genius and he dropped out of school to pursue his own ideas and make them a reality, i'm pretty sure you don't have those kinds of ideas and motivation and intelligence to bring them through, i could be wrong though....
Lie and soon people will eventually find out
Pretty sure not going to any of your exams will collectively produce a bill your parents/guardians are definitely going to be rather annoyed with...
Reply 11

Bill Gates went to Harvard...

But anyway, your life your choice, more chance for the rest of us :rofl:
So he says as he proceeds to pickup his Chemistry textbook off the floor and continue revising...
Hi
Hi

Is this you admitting that you do need GCSEs, by any chance? :tongue:
Not even McDonalds will employ you if you don't have any GCSEs.
Original post by katierthompson
Not even McDonalds will employ you if you don't have any GCSEs.

At least McDonalds rips are good and original though and at least I didn't trigger all of you so bad. I mean seriously "I think GCSEs are stupid" come on, who would believe that. Apparently a lot of you. Of course I'm going to my exams I just wanted to see how many people I could tilt with one simple meme
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Is this you admitting that you do need GCSEs, by any chance? :tongue:

The sad thing is I'm probably 15 times more intelligent then all of you combined
The sad thing is I'm probably 15 times more intelligent then all of you combined

Well, there's no way to prove that if you don't go and do your GCSEs. :rolleyes:
QUOTE=TSlayerr;64885309]Never trust a guy that uses the wrong they're XD

Dammmm I predicted wrong I thought the FIRST reply to my spicy meme would be that well I still predicted it anyway so yanno at least you guys are easily triggered

Quick Reply

Latest