The Student Room Group

Happy Birthday to me....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katy-grace
omg !! happy birthday for yesterday, was it good?

are you asking her or asking me :colone:
Original post by Rhythmical
Of course. Nottingham is too far haha from where I am.

Oh shush you. :wink: found me a husband yet? :tongue: Omg why are you doing homework so late?

I've found you a husband:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm

Okay, who is that? :colondollar: he's good looking but not my type.

LOL! :biggrin: Why not?
LOL! :biggrin: Why not?

He's too good looking and seems up himself lol. :tongue:

OMG dont you know him :rofl: he is Virat Kholi :biggrin: india's best cricketer

he is Virat Kholi isn't :unsure: just checking :lol:
Original post by fatima1998

Hey! What are you doing thinking about Indian cricketers? That's enemy territory. :laugh:
Hey! What are you doing thinking about Indian cricketers? That's enemy territory. :laugh:

:lol:what do ya mean :biggrin: i watch cricket india VS pakistan :love: is the best one to watch :rofl: thats why i know him :yep:
:lol:what do ya mean :biggrin: i watch cricket india VS pakistan :love: is the best one to watch :rofl: thats why i know him :yep:

What, for him? :wink: Can't say I ever watch cricket, if I do it's because everyone in the family is watching it and the game is getting interesting.
What, for him? :wink: Can't say I ever watch cricket, if I do it's because everyone in the family is watching it and the game is getting interesting.

not for him :biggrin: god whats wrong with you :lol: i support my boys not theirs :tongue: i am not into cricket but i watch T20 series :top:
not for him :biggrin: god whats wrong with you :lol: i support my boys not theirs :tongue: i am not into cricket but i watch T20 series :top:

That's what they all say! :wink: And yeah it's all about our boys in green (sounds cringey af) :tongue: I might watch some cricket but I find it so boring. :frown:
He's too good looking and seems up himself lol. :tongue:

LOL, k den :biggrin:
That's what they all say! :wink: And yeah it's all about our boys in green (sounds cringey af) :tongue: I might watch some cricket but I find it so boring. :frown:

oh man.... T20s aren't boring :nah: its short than one day series plus you can watch couple of last overs if you dont want to watch the whole match :tongue: last over(s) deffo change the whole game :rofl:

Yep, VK! :biggrin: LOL You know him...
LOL, k den :biggrin:

He sounds like you. :tongue:

oh man.... T20s aren't boring :nah: its short than one day series plus you can watch couple of last overs if you dont want to watch the whole match :tongue: last over(s) deffo change the whole game :rofl:

I think I've seen them before, and (forgive me for this), the Indian cricket matches, I have no idea what they are called but they are interesting haha! :biggrin:
Yep, VK! :biggrin: LOL You know him...

haha yep... i also watch cricket... :yep:

I think I've seen them before, and (forgive me for this), the Indian cricket matches, I have no idea what they are called but they are interesting haha! :biggrin:

:lol: dunno what "they" are called either
haha yep... i also watch cricket... :yep:

:lol: dunno what "they" are called either

Have you ever watched cricket live? :biggrin:
Have you ever watched cricket live? :biggrin:

nope i haven't but my dad and my brother have :lol: cba to sit on my arse watching cricket for 6 hours :rofl:
nope i haven't but my dad and my brother have :lol: cba to sit on my arse watching cricket for 6 hours :rofl:

Ah right, see where I live, there is a cricket grounds in the next town and I'm sure my sister has seen it live, I've seen relatives on TV in the stands whilst watching the match on TV lol. :rofl:

whos that

Quick Reply

Latest