The Student Room Group

Blocked by a girl for the first time in my life

Im so hurt right now, I dont know whats wrong with me my confidence level is negative right now

So last week friday I got a girls number, I saw her campus and I came intro myself and she gave me not one but two of her numbers... later that day I msg her and tells me she can't remember me (1) nd I must send her a pic. The following day I sent her a pic and later I saw her at campus but she was with a very large group of girls so I thought texting her would be ideal....

So I text her "hey are you around ??"

She replied with "yes but im busy (2)"
I thouggt okay she doining something lemme leave her.... 4 days later (Today) this is the convo that led to her blocking:

M: This is ridiculous we see each at campus everyday but we don't talk

H: you mean you see me everyday (3)

M: u dont see me seriously ?

H: No

M: are you going to be around tomorrow ?

H: im outt of towm (4)

M: u @The countryside ?

H: **** off

M: why would you say that

H: ask B4 u assume shii

H: **** off and leave me alone

Blocked

I have gotten 3 numbers at school so far and none of them have led to anything :frown: im soo depressed! When I was doing my A-levels dating was, now its like im facing a ****ing iron wall
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nerdling_CompSci
Im so hurt right now, I dont know whats wrong with me my confidence level is negative right now

So last week friday I got a girls number, I saw her campus and I came intro myself and she gave me not one but two of her numbers... later that day I msg her and tells me she can't remember me (1) nd I must send her a pic. The following day I sent her a pic and later I saw her at campus but she was with a very large group of girls so I thought texting her would be ideal....

I thouggt okay she doining something lemme leave her.... 4 days later (Today) this is the convo that led to her blocking:

Blocked

I have gotten 3 numbers at school so far and none of them have led to anything :frown: im soo depressed!
Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you trying to achieve by texting these ppl??
Reply 2
Welcome to the world. Move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations you avoided a horrible excuse for a person
lol
Reply 5

Blocked

I have gotten 3 numbers at school so far and none of them have led to anything :frown: im soo depressed!
Posted from TSR Mobile

How old are you OP?
Is your name John Cena
Reply 7
I think you need to talk to people in person and get to know them first before you ask for their number , i guess??
Original post by may999
I think you need to talk to people in person and get to know them first before you ask for their number , i guess??

you guess correctly
Original post by Alien Warrior
you guess correctly

Not really she's just incredibly rude. I wouldn't talk to anyone like this, even people I didn't like very much.
If anyone who should have negative confidence it is her.
Original post by DanteTheDoorWot
Not really she's just incredibly rude. I wouldn't talk to anyone like this, even people I didn't like very much.
If anyone who should have negative confidence it is her.

in general though
I've met quite a lot of people like this - most of the time if you find common grounds through a brief chat, people are much more likely to uphold conversations with you and this will also help in future. Especially as life goes on you'll be able to differentiate those who are worth your time and those who aren't. However, you can't always assume that just by getting a girl's number that she'll put in the same amount of effort that you do - most of the time this just isn't the case. :smile: I hope you're feeling alright and keep trying; who knows, you may just find someone nice enough to expand that friendship on if you want it to :3
Original post by thefatone
What are you trying to achieve by texting these ppl??

What do you mean ? I only ask a girls number I want to pursue something with

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A321
Welcome to the world. Move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the world stinks then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by M14B
How old are you OP?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by may999

I think this is better for real, so you suggest I leave texting girls ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
welcome to reality
Original post by SilverActor2033
I've met quite a lot of people like this - most of the time if you find common grounds through a brief chat, people are much more likely to uphold conversations with you and this will also help in future. Especially as life goes on you'll be able to differentiate those who are worth your time and those who aren't. However, you can't always assume that just by getting a girl's number that she'll put in the same amount of effort that you do - most of the time this just isn't the case. :smile: I hope you're feeling alright and keep trying; who knows, you may just find someone nice enough to expand that friendship on if you want it to :3

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alien Warrior
Is your name John Cena

Meaning ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think this is better for real, so you suggest I leave texting girls ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, just pursue ones that aren't nasty. Even if she did like you? She sounds vile.

Quick Reply