The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leejungmo
i love you m8!! thank you , i was so worried

Get off this thread and go revise for the rest of your exams. Best of luck. :yy:
Original post by Aprkrheiqkk
how exactly are they 'exhibiting initiative'? Perhaps it would be beneficial for you to invest in a dictionary before trying to sound clever by using words which you don't know the definition of :smile:

Perhaps it's time for you to take that stick out of your backside? Don't you have revision to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Perhaps it's time for you to take that stick out of your backside? Don't you have revision to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey bro how did it go for you? This paper seems harder than usual, certainly harder than the one I did (2015)
Reply 164
Original post by Arsey
Here are my solutions to the FP1 paper.

Reasonable paper I thought, a few tricky bits

Hey! Can you please upload the IAL FP1 June 2016 model answers if possible.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol who the **** are you? If you have revision to do too then why are you sitting here on the student room?
Original post by edothero
Hey bro how did it go for you? This paper seems harder than usual, certainly harder than the one I did (2015)

Bricked it mate. Lost 15-25 marks. Didn't know how to get a (until a minute after the exam when I realised real = imaginary part is zero lol), didn't finish the summation proof, didn't get to the self-inverse Q.. Trainwreck tbh
lol who the **** are you? If you have revision to do too then why are you sitting here on the student room?

I'm not the one making a new account to get some kind of thrill from putting people down. Stop being a dweeb.
Bricked it mate. Lost 15-25 marks. Didn't know how to get a (until a minute after the exam when I realised real = imaginary part is zero lol), didn't finish the summation proof, didn't get to the self-inverse Q.. Trainwreck tbh

Chin up mate it ain't over yet. The A-Level consists of 6 modules, all of equal weight.
Best of luck, if you need help PM me :yy:
Would doing R^2 = I be good to show that T was self inverse?

Because that means that transformation T followed by transformation T is just the identity matrix meaning its self inverse?

Awful paper btw
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Arsey
Here are my solutions to the FP1 paper.

Reasonable paper I thought, a few tricky bits

Do you think I would lose a mark if I didn't write this step in the proof by induction:

1463740632449.jpg
image.jpeg
lol like 0 UMS. Who even gets that low?
very satisfied
Firstly, I didn't make an account with the sole purpose being that. Secondly, wtf is a dweeb? 😂😂😂 idiot

So that was one of the purposes of making a new account?
Original post by jhloveday
image.jpeg

Haha you're so funny?
Haha you're so funny?

Cheers mate 👍🏼
Original post by leejungmo
i love you m8!! thank you , i was so worried

Don't get your hopes up, i did the same thing and only just realised, having an irrational denominator is not classed as the simplest form, just don't know about the mark scheme, will definitely get 2 out of the three marks though
Original post by Trapz99
So that was one of the purposes of making a new account?

Technically, no. It's called constructive criticism.
lol like 0 UMS. Who even gets that low?

hopefully not

So this is constructive criticism?
Reply 179
Original post by carly1999
For describing the geometrical relationship of the line segments, would you lose a mark for calculating the gradients and saying they were parallel, but not stating one was twice the length of the other?

Nope you won't ... That is more effective method....

Latest

Trending

Trending