The Student Room Group

Edexcel German Written Response

My German written exam is tomorrow at 9:00am, any last minute words of advice anyone can give me to help stop the pre-exam jitters and boost confidence?
Original post by bp_9991
My German written exam is tomorrow at 9:00am, any last minute words of advice anyone can give me to help stop the pre-exam jitters and boost confidence?

Lol same.

Here's what my teachers told us to do and what I'll probs do:
1) If you panic, the text goes blurry. You have 45 mins to do 3 questions on each skill so you have 5 mins at the beginning to breath, then go for it
2) Targeted lifting is ay okay
3) For the writing, say it all back to yourself in English and see if it makes sense. Also consider writing a draft, then cross it out and write a neat one next to it
4) Listen to German music before you go in - tomorrow morning I'll play music getting ready and I'm having nutella on toast for breakfast which kinda makes me feel german :tongue:

Viel Glueck- bis spaeter! <3
Reply 2
Ahh, danke!!
I always listen to music in the mornings, so German music is an awesome idea :smile: I'm feeling nutella on toast with banana for breakfast :P
Be sure to let me know how your exam goes!
Viel Glück
Bis später!

Posted from TSR Mobile
this was bad advice
Original post by ImagineCats
Lol same.

Here's what my teachers told us to do and what I'll probs do:
1) If you panic, the text goes blurry. You have 45 mins to do 3 questions on each skill so you have 5 mins at the beginning to breath, then go for it
2) Targeted lifting is ay okay
3) For the writing, say it all back to yourself in English and see if it makes sense. Also consider writing a draft, then cross it out and write a neat one next to it
4) Listen to German music before you go in - tomorrow morning I'll play music getting ready and I'm having nutella on toast for breakfast which kinda makes me feel german :tongue:

Viel Glueck- bis spaeter! <3
Original post by tomisacunnt
this was bad advice

lol why
anyone know any good german music?
Reply 6
I just typed Deutsch Musik into Spotify and it gave me a pretty good playlist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending