The Student Room Group

Student Finance Declaration Form

Hey, I applied for SF online about a week ago and have just received a letter through the post stating that my application has been approved. They have now asked me to return my signed and dated declaration form however I put down that I will be attending my firm university and didn't mention my insurance... Say the worst comes to the worst and I end up at the latter, will by SF application still be valid? If not then I may as well have applied after results day, and this leads to my second question; is there a deadline for the submission of this 'declaration form'?
(edited 7 years ago)
bump
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Hey, I applied for SF online about a week ago and have just received a letter through the post stating that my application has been approved. They have now asked me to return my signed and dated declaration form however I put down that I will be attending my firm university and didn't mention my insurance... Say the worst comes to the worst and I end up at the latter, will by SF application still be valid? If not then I may as well have applied after results day, and this leads to my second question; is there a deadline for the submission of this 'declaration form'?

Yes its still valid, all you have to do is call sfe up and change your course details, you might even be able to do it online.
Original post by claireestelle
Yes its still valid, all you have to do is call sfe up and change your course details, you might even be able to do it online.

Oh good, so I take it I can send off my declaration form now then? Or is it advisable to do it later if there isn't a set deadline..?
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Oh good, so I take it I can send off my declaration form now then? Or is it advisable to do it later if there isn't a set deadline..?

You might as well do it now whilst there's plenty of time to get it sorted incase it gets lost in the post.
Original post by claireestelle
You might as well do it now whilst there's plenty of time to get it sorted incase it gets lost in the post.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending