The Student Room Group

Official IGCSE Spanish Edexcel 20th May 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by igggy
99% sure they all had 2 answers

wtf
it said put a cross in a box so i only put one for each person lmao i found that really ambiguous whoops
Original post by igggy
can you remind me what the questions were so i can remember. Sorry ahaha

Rosa was the example on travelling far. One question was
'it was harder before now it is easier' - Rosa
'Compro linea' - Victor
'mundo virtual' - Julian
'contact with family' - Julian
'cannot use computer sometimes' - Julian
Reply 42
Original post by cornflakeexpert
wtf
it said put a cross in a box so i only put one for each person lmao i found that really ambiguous whoops

nah you had to answer each question
Reply 43
Original post by 123Master321
Rosa was the example on travelling far. One question was
'it was harder before now it is easier' - Rosa
'Compro linea' - Victor
'mundo virtual' - Julian
'contact with family' - Julian
'cannot use computer sometimes' - Julian

oh yeah everyone in my school said the second guy i think it was victor who could not use the computer all he time coz julian only said it coz of a powercut. Idk a bit ambiguous
Original post by igggy
nah you had to answer each question

whaat? so you had to say all of the things they did? wtf that's really confusing...pls tell me someone else didnt realise you had to put several crosses
at least it was only a few marks, I'm not too worried about my grade...just very annoyed haha!
Original post by igggy
oh yeah everyone in my school said the second guy i think it was victor who could not use the computer all he time coz julian only said it coz of a powercut. Idk a bit ambiguous

that question was very ambiguous and i am now even more confused than i was reading the question fml
Reply 46
whaat? so you had to say all of the things they did? wtf that's really confusing...pls tell me someone else didnt realise you had to put several crosses
at least it was only a few marks, I'm not too worried about my grade...just very annoyed haha!

wait maybe we are misunderstanding...you had to answer each phrase that they gave you with one person? Right?
Original post by igggy

Didnt Victor say I always keep my computer close to me
Reply 48
Didnt Victor say I always keep my computer close to me

he said laptop
Original post by igggy
wait maybe we are misunderstanding...you had to answer each phrase that they gave you with one person? Right?

oh crap! i read it as being one phrase for each person NOT one person for each phrase :frown: oh dear that's 3 marks lost! whoops
Original post by igggy
he said laptop

I was trying to imply that it never said that he could not use it sometimes, while julian's one did
Reply 51
oh crap! i read it as being one phrase for each person NOT one person for each phrase :frown: oh dear that's 3 marks lost! whoops

yeah sorry man...unless i'm wrong. Can anyone clear this up?
Reply 52
I was trying to imply that it never said that he could not use it sometimes, while julian's one did

who knows man. Only one mark anyway. I'm pretty confident i got an a star so should be alright. Best of luck!
Original post by igggy

There were definitiely more than 3 marks avaliable for the question, its unfortunate but dw
Original post by igggy

noo the general consensus among my friends is i got it wrong and need to be more alert in exams lmao
Reply 55
noo the general consensus among my friends is i got it wrong and need to be more alert in exams lmao

oh well. How did u find the rest?
Original post by igggy
oh well. How did u find the rest?

i found it a really nice exam generally! i liked the essay questions too, although i didnt revise stationery so question 1 was a shock haha! spanish is meant to be my best subject so hopefully my mistake won't make a difference!
Reply 57
i found it a really nice exam generally! i liked the essay questions too, although i didnt revise stationery so question 1 was a shock haha! spanish is meant to be my best subject so hopefully my mistake won't make a difference!

yeah spanish is probz my best too! I didnt revise stationary either but i think i got it right as long as carpeta was folder. Essay 3 was a gift!
Reply 58

they could have made listening a lot worse too
Original post by igggy
they could have made listening a lot worse too

definitely. we did last year's for our mock (slowed down) and it was quite hard. i found this year pretty easy by comparison, although the last question and the one about the spanish movie with a teacher were both quite difficult

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending