The Student Room Group

Spanish edexcel 20 may unofficial mark scheme?!

does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme for 2016 Spanish edexcel???
No, I'm looking for it too :frown:
Original post by bazinga19
No, I'm looking for it too :frown:

Same, how did you guys find it? I found the reading quite hard 😭
Reply 3
Anyone found it?
Reply 4
Anyone have the unofficial mark scheme?
Does anyone want to discuss answers?
Original post by crosbycasey56
Does anyone want to discuss answers?

Yeessssssssssssss plz. I found that worryingly easy apart from the hotel question?:s-smilie: idk I'm so stressed rn
Original post by Jennifer9878
Same, how did you guys find it? I found the reading quite hard 😭

I found listening harder than reading actually. Overall though I thought it was easier than some past papers I did.
For the hotel question i said that when they left the hotel they would get a bill with insurance - it said ciento and seguros, so i sort of guessed that
And for the advantage for the agency would be that it is easy to sell...
The tourists would spend their money in other countries, which would increase the currency for the country and they would waste money
But im not sure if thats right
omg! Same I've been trying to find the unofficial mark scheme as well since yesterday~~ did anyone else find the reading (last question) really hard about the green buses?
Original post by puffy2295
omg! Same I've been trying to find the unofficial mark scheme as well since yesterday~~ did anyone else find the reading (last question) really hard about the green buses?

Yes I guessed
Original post by puffy2295

a bit, i put sin vehiculos for the 1st question and silenciamente and that it was grande...
Reply 12
What options where there for the grande part?
I've literally forgotten the options for the question with "grande" in it.

I just remember the choices for I think the question before the 2nd last one which I think had : silenciosamente, ruidosamente and rapidamente :-))))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone actually a Unofficial MS for this? Been looking but no luck :frown:
For the hotel question i said that when they left the hotel they would get a bill with insurance - it said ciento and seguros, so i sort of guessed that
The tourists would spend their money in other countries, which would increase the currency for the country and they would waste money

Ok so basically I don't remember all of the questiond but if anyone knows what the question was I can try and remember answers

For the hotel question:
What kind of holiday: all-inclusive
Why might the tourists be surprised?: they will have gained weight
Why?: because they go overboard on the all inclusive and eat more than they need
Advantage for the hotel: easier to plan everything in advance for busy season, no hotel numbers and plan accordingly
Advantage for agency: easy package to sell as it requires little effort on their part
Advantage for the tourist: there are no surprise bills/costs as everything is paid for before they even leave their house.
Disadvantages for local economy: tourists pay in their own country (money doesnt reach local businesses) and they dont spend money outside the hotel because it's all-inclusive (so businesses like restaurants lose out)

For the eco bus, the options were grandes, pequeños and pesados (pesados being the correct answer I think as a bus with two motors will weigh more and it can't be grandes because it went to "hard to access streets")

Ok so basically I don't remember all of the questiond but if anyone knows what the question was I can try and remember answers

For the hotel question:
What kind of holiday: all-inclusive
Why might the tourists be surprised?: they will have gained weight
Why?: because they go overboard on the all inclusive and eat more than they need
Advantage for the hotel: easier to plan everything in advance for busy season, know hotel numbers and plan accordingly
Advantage for agency: easy package to sell as it requires little effort on their part
Advantage for the tourist: there are no surprise bills/costs as everything is paid for before they even leave their house.
Disadvantages for local economy: tourists pay in their own country (money doesnt reach local businesses) and they dont spend money outside the hotel because it's all-inclusive (so businesses like restaurants lose out)

For the eco bus, the options were grandes, pequeños and pesados (pesados being the correct answer I think as a bus with two motors will weigh more and it can't be grandes because it went to "hard to access streets")

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending