The Student Room Group

UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME - Spanish AQA Listening Paper GCSE

Scroll to see replies

TV show c was healthy drinks for kids

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the jobs you've put it in the wrong order, it was confidence, then web design :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks so much!
I found the listening paper easier than the 2015 however it was harder then other years
Reply 24
Original post by Moon.idk
I found the listening paper easier than the 2015 however it was harder then other years

Yeah that's how it felt like: hopefully it is around 26 for an A...
Isn't the missing question the one about the reforestation project??
Reply 26
Original post by Katwamba01
X

Original post by Jasmine...
X

Original post by Adilm
X

thanks guys!
Reply 27
Original post by HouseOfRichman
TV show c was healthy drinks for kids

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah thank you!

Original post by will_bulmer
Isn't the missing question the one about the reforestation project??

yeah it is, thanks!!
I think the environmental problems part C was an oil slick on the coast not on the river and that volunteers should clean it up on the beaches. I might be mistaken though.
6. SIGHTSEEING IN BARCELONA [4]
a. A (Lunch is included)
b. ?
c. ?
d. A (Full of Tourists in High Season)

B) The girl speaking wants to try the restaurant with local specialities (B).
C) I can't remember if it was about the muesuem being only open in the morning, or if it was about to having to leave early because of rush-hour. (A+B?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lily628
omg lol probably i kinda guessed that one

damn, you're probably right

I thought it was work experience with nurses because I thought I it was with enfermeras.
6. SIGHTSEEING IN BARCELONA [4]
a. A (Lunch is included)
b. ?
c. ?
d. A (Full of Tourists in High Season)

B) The girl speaking wants to try the restaurant with local specialities (B).
C) I can't remember if it was about the muesuem being only open in the morning, or if it was about to having to leave early because of rush-hour. (A+D?

With the specialities one, wasn't it A+B because they also disagreed on where to eat (the other one wanted to get a hamburger)?
I think the order for the dates was P, P+N, N, P+N.
Original post by WillCrowe00
With the specialities one, wasn't it A+B because they also disagreed on where to eat (the other one wanted to get a hamburger)?

Oh crap, oh damn you're right.
I can't remember the question now but wasn't there a question about the museum and the weather changing?
Original post by WillCrowe00
I can't remember the question now but wasn't there a question about the museum and the weather changing?

Oh yes!
It was only A, I remember putting that. He didn't mention anything about the weather (I think) only that the muesuem is only open in the morning so they have to be there early or something?
Oh yes!
It was only A, I remember putting that. He didn't mention anything about the weather (I think) only that the muesuem is only open in the morning so they have to be there early or something?

He said they would go to the museum because it is only open in the morning and then go to the beach. I think he said something about the rain stopping but I'm not sure of that.
Original post by henrybray
I think the environmental problems part C was an oil slick on the coast not on the river and that volunteers should clean it up on the beaches. I might be mistaken though.

I got that as well!I got volunteers are needed to clean up the beaches though :/ I wrote it very un-confidently though, lets hope my examiner gives me those two marks...
Charity work b was also that they planted trees I believe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Environment problems c was oil spill on the coast not the river I believe (sorry to be so specific!) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending