The Student Room Group

RAMADAN 2016 Any muslims planning on secretly not fasting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Taroba123
You forgot to mention Allah swt all seeing all hearing.

Well technically Allah already knew since the beginning but still decided to create OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ex Muslim here.

Will be pretending to fast all month.
You'd be surprised how much food you can store in your room when you have to. :cookie:
Original post by animeamanda1412
no
fasting and salah, i can never bunk them, not becuase of being forced by family.
im already committing a lot of sins how am i gonna ask for forgiveness from Allah if those are gone?
i really advise you to fast this year bro, maybe Allah would forgive your other sins you never know
it's your choice at the end of the day tho feel free to do what you want

preach. :tongue:
Original post by vezuxiii
That's some sneaky **** tbh, if you don't want to fast then tell your parents how you feel better then sneaking around but your parents aren't who you should feel bad about. Fear Allah, inshallah he guides you in the right path :smile:

I only live with my mum she would literally kill me if i told her... so sneaking around is the only option for me right now
Original post by 2016_GCSE
If you don't want to follow Muslim, Why not tell your family?

It's fine to be different.

My mum already kinda knows i don't pray and she hates me for it and goes on about it almost everyday she would literally kill me if i told her i don't fast. I am different just secretly :wink:
I'm not going to fast too. Not because I'm a rubbish Muslim, but because my A-Levels are smack bang in the middle. I'm still going to do all the other normal stuff like praying etc but i'll make up my fasts after ramadan finishes and my exams.
Original post by Raizelcadres
How old are you?

Original post by HAnwar
No. I don't do immature stuff like that.

Ramadan is the best time of the year so I try and make the most out of it.

Well all i can say is i'm happy for you good on you for being able to fast :smile:
I'm cool with your decision. Food is tasty.
Original post by Anonymous
Just don't fast if you don't want to.. no need to pretend to imo

Mum would go bonkers if she found out i didn't fast so i'll take sneaking around over having to starve all day. Plus if i told her she'd get really mad, force me to fast and keep an EXTRA eye on me to ensure i don't eat so yah....
Reply 30
Original post by Rhythmical
It's haram. Mum might beat me with her shoe. :cry:

omg is your profile pic Tyler Joseph???
Original post by rihana.c
omg is your profile pic Tyler Joseph???

No its my husband. Hands off. :tongue:

Why yes it is haha.
This doesn't sound good, you need to come to the ISOC where we can initially look down on you ( especially if you're shia) and make you a practising muslim.

LOL look down on me? :colondollar: I'm not shia i'm sunni :wink:
Reply 33
Original post by Rhythmical
No its my husband. Hands off. :tongue:

Why yes it is haha.

loool. sorry to tell ya but he's been having an affair with me
Original post by Cobalt_
Ex Muslim here.

Will be pretending to fast all month.
You'd be surprised how much food you can store in your room when you have to. :cookie:

haha nice to have someone on the same page as me. Give me some tips please what do you store in your room? It's kinda difficult for me because i share a room so i'll only be able to eat if my sister is not in the room and gladly she will be at work on most days so i can eat then :biggrin:
I only live with my mum she would literally kill me if i told her... so sneaking around is the only option for me right now

Why don't you practice the religion? Maybe start with that and if you still don't think it's for you then telling her is the only thing to do because you can't sneak for years to come lol.
La Ikraha fiddin

end of the day its your choice bro/sis
Original post by Taroba123
Fasting is compulsory upon a mature person.

I know ... :s-smilie:
Original post by EllainKahlo
As a non-Muslim in a Muslim family, I don't blame your decision and don't think you're doing anything wrong. If you were trying to call yourself a Muslim but refused to fast, I'd see an issue but it's your issue to address, no one else's. You're not practicing the religion, so it hardly matters. Just don't get caught or you're screwed.

Honestly, I see it the same way I see having been forced to go to church as a kid. I'm sitting there to pass the time and because I have no other choice, not because I'm actually praying, paying attention or reading the Bible etc. And when you finally live alone, you won't have to pretend anymore.

I know hopefully i won't get caught didn't last year.
Original post by rihana.c
loool. sorry to tell ya but he's been having an affair with me

Is that right darling? He told me how **** you are in bed lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending