The Student Room Group

Ask an Afghan anything

Scroll to see replies

How old were you when you first came to the UK?
Original post by FemaleBo55
Do you like Mantoo LOL??! (Obviously yess but in case)

Or what's your fave Afghan dish??

Yes I absolutely love it. I always eat my siblings portion which always ends up in a huge argument where I get beaten up :biggrin:
Original post by Buonaparte
How old were you when you first came to the UK?

I came to the uk when I was 3.
Original post by Raizelcadres
Yes I absolutely love it. I always eat my siblings portion which always ends up in a huge argument where I get beaten up :biggrin:

LOL woooooww I totally understand :tongue: Do you like secretly go to the cooker and take one out secretly before the sauce and everything was applied :wink:
Feel free to ask anything and I will answer honestly.

A little about my self:
currently doing A levels
Male
Weird

Do you have an Afghan hound?
Original post by FemaleBo55
LOL woooooww I totally understand :tongue: Do you like secretly go to the cooker and take one out secretly before the sauce and everything was applied :wink:

Lool I have tried that so many times and everytime my mum has caught me, she gets angry and starts screaming. But yeah it's really hard to resist. Btw have you have every been caught eating it?
Original post by Platopus
Do you have an Afghan hound?

Lool nope, I have a cat though :biggrin:
Is afghanistan as dangerous as they say?
Lool nope, I have a cat though :biggrin:

Aww same. What's his/her name?
Dari or pashto?
Ah cool thread I like the idea; how are you finding A2 so far? I'm also in A2 and damn am I getting stressed. Anyways my question is.... Do you have any family here in the UK? and what's your favourite thing about Afghanistan? Goodluck with studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I came to the uk when I was 3.

Where did you and your family live before leaving Afghanistan?
Original post by Infamous*
Is afghanistan as dangerous as they say?

Well yes and no, a few regions aren't controlled by the taliban but that doesn't mean that place is not dangerous. When I went to afghanistan I didn't witness anything dangerous. But yeah afghanistan just like any other country has its ups and downs.
Original post by Platopus
Aww same. What's his/her name?

Parsho
Original post by Biryani007
Dari or pashto?

I speak pashto but it isn't really good, my dad often makes fun of me for it. Also I would love to learn Dari.
I speak pashto but it isn't really good, my dad often makes fun of me for it. Also I would love to learn Dari.

What school dyou go to?
Original post by totabatouta
Ah cool thread I like the idea; how are you finding A2 so far? I'm also in A2 and damn am I getting stressed. Anyways my question is.... Do you have any family here in the UK? and what's your favourite thing about Afghanistan? Goodluck with studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I do sometimes consider moving out and living in the woods for the rest of my life when I'm revising. Yes it's stressfull but with great hardship comes ease, Inshallah you do well :biggrin:. Yes Allahamdulillah my whole family is in the Uk and my favourite thing is the food there. You too all the best.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Buonaparte
Where did you and your family live before leaving Afghanistan?

We lived in Kabul.
Original post by lordoftheties
What school dyou go to?

Ealing independent college
Ealing independent college

Thats cool I have some bredrin that go there fam

Quick Reply

Latest