The Student Room Group

Post your after-exam worries!

No idea if a thread like this already exists but after an exam I'm usually like eyy not bad but an hour or so later the thoughts pile in my head about how much better it could've gone, and the "don't think about it!!!" doesn't help me.

This can be for people who cant let them go like me! :smile:

For me, I'm angry I didn't read the god damn geography questions for todays Edexcel U2 bc I missed out on so many easy parks. Praying for a kind examiner! :biggrin:
You literally just summed up my feelings right now 😢 Same for me and geography,I had the same exam and totally screwed up the last rebranding question and winged my way through a lot of the 10 markers (didnt do particularly well in Unit 1 either) Also had English today which I thought didnt go too badly but since then have realised there was so much I got wrong and totally forgot due to my stupid revision method. I really want an A as I want to do it at a decent uni but feel like I'd have to get nearly full marks in the other paper to do so which just isnt going to happen. The suspense of results day is going to kill me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Let me join too :tongue: I screwed up the last question of Rebranding talking about two examples when I think they wanted one.
Original post by anisha1999
You literally just summed up my feelings right now 😢 Same for me and geography,I had the same exam and totally screwed up the last rebranding question and winged my way through a lot of the 10 markers (didnt do particularly well in Unit 1 either) Also had English today which I thought didnt go too badly but since then have realised there was so much I got wrong and totally forgot due to my stupid revision method. I really want an A as I want to do it at a decent uni but feel like I'd have to get nearly full marks in the other paper to do so which just isnt going to happen. The suspense of results day is going to kill me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those questions in geog were so mean, both papers :frown: I didn't understand most the questions but funnily enough the last rebranding question was the only one I feel good about! Even the first question I was on the verge of tears and panicly wrote depression even though I have no idea what that actually means :frown: Was aiming for a B in this subject and also hoping to go to a good uni but nope bye dreams will miss u
Original post by Cherx
Let me join too :tongue: I screwed up the last question of Rebranding talking about two examples when I think they wanted one.

I heard loads of people doing that- no idea if thats wrong! Did you do extreme weather? Management techniques? ahhhh
Reply 5
Original post by ImagineCats
I heard loads of people doing that- no idea if thats wrong! Did you do extreme weather? Management techniques? ahhhh

No
I'd literally revised a similar question to the depression one minutes ago with my teacher so basically regurgitated everything he said despite not knowing what it actually meant. My only hope now is a resit next year which I really dont want to do!! However, grade boundaries do tend to be low for this paper so yeah, we'll just have to pray that the exam board are really nice to us, considering its the last year of the spec :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
No idea if a thread like this already exists but after an exam I'm usually like eyy not bad but an hour or so later the thoughts pile in my head about how much better it could've gone, and the "don't think about it!!!" doesn't help me.

This can be for people who cant let them go like me! :smile:

For me, I'm angry I didn't read the god damn geography questions for todays Edexcel U2 bc I missed out on so many easy parks. Praying for a kind examiner! :biggrin:

For most people it is a bit early to start worrying, as this might affect other exams to come
Original post by M14B
For most people it is a bit early to start worrying, as this might affect other exams to come

Ah I get you. I've got 2 exams left and this helps me get all those worries out my system and know I'm not alone- not doing this to scare other people I promise!

Good luck if you have any exams :h:
Reply 9
Ah I get you. I've got 2 exams left and this helps me get all those worries out my system and know I'm not alone- not doing this to scare other people I promise!

Good luck if you have any exams :h:

One Uni exam left next week
Thanks
I was thinking of writing 'I am sorry that I have failed' on my exam paper today.

But I am glad that it is over (pending maybe a resit in the summer, hopefully not...) and I have to work on doing as well as possible in my final one on Monday. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest