The Student Room Group

Is my coming out plan too harsh?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by celloel
You are absolutely disgusting and despicable. To cheat on your girlfriend, repeatedly, keep a boyfriend behind her back AND then plan to humiliate her and ruin what is supposed to be a fun and enjoyable evening? As another poster said, you haven't said one bad thing about your girlfriend in this entire thread, which shows me that your 'not caring' about her feelings is just you being a colossal dick again. You're planning to basically reveal to the entire school year and your girlfriend that you've been cheating on her?

There is no need to do any of this. You probably will see these people again; ahem, holidays, where are you planning on staying during those, sweetie? In any case, she'll look back on that night with upset and disdain rather than with the happiness she should have felt. You're a horrid human being - as is your boyfriend- and I hope you both get exactly what you deserve one day. In fact, I really hope your boyfriend is cheating on you, **** bag :h:

I won't being going home for any holidays; my boyfriend and I are planning on privately renting a non-student apartment, just going home for the odd few days to see family. Well my boyfriend is cheating on me, with his girlfriend, until we do this.
Horrible, I don't think you'll have a boyfriend for much longer after, if this the way you treat your girlfriend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think the idea would be great if you didn't have girlfriends. Its pretty sh*tty that you led them on while cheating on them and then the fact that you're thinking of saying that in front of a big group of people which will embarrass them that you've been cheating on them the whole time? Not gonna lie you sound like d*cks. You're girlfriends both deserve so much better and I hope they do get better.
I hope this is a troll if not you're literally a piece of sh*t.
Omg this has got to be a joke has to be! Otherwise I'll hunt you down OP.
you obviously think you're gods gift on this earth but you're a c*nt, karmas a bitch so have fun while it lasts.
Why don't you both break up with your girlfriends first? I think it's a bit unfair to humiliate them like that, especially after cheating on them. I understand that you want to come out but it might be kinder to come up with a way that will spare their feelings. There are other ways to come out that are just as funny and are less mean.
Reply 87
Original post by Icefield
My dick is above average size. What turns you on in my post, to give you a semi? I've been having sex with her all this time as well, not that I enjoy it any more lol, but she doesn't know that.

Said every guy (and some girls :s-smilie:) on the internet ever...

Well, fake it till you make it I guess, wasn't actually your post, just a powerful gust of wind, felt like being touched, at least what I imagine that to be like...
Reply 88
Original post by homeland.lsw
Imagine she has exactly the same plan as him...

That would be ****ing hilarious :rofl:

And sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic :fan:
and make out with him (potentially other stuff as well),

you didnt even make it obvious u were a troll up until that sentence, well done
Reply 90
Original post by DanteTheDoorWot
Father like Son

(She's trans just to make this even more complicated)

[video="youtube;2mwvKgQeMg8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mwvKgQeMg8[/video]
Original post by John55
And sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic :fan:

I don't know how well it would end? Alls well that ends well?
Reply 92
Original post by homeland.lsw
I don't know how well it would end? Alls well that ends well?

It would end wonderfully or cause a fight, either way it's a win win situation for everyone else there...
Reply 93
I think your coming out plan is stupid.

Just think about how your girlfriends are going to feel when they find out...
what the f is wrong with you?! What has she done to you?

Incredibly harsh and uncalled for.
I hope you're a troll. Otherwise you're a disgusting human being.
Reply 96
I'm 17, finishing my A2 exams soon. My school is doing an American style prom, with a homecoming king and queen. My girlfriend and I are the homecoming couple.

This is jokes, I just watched the most recent family guy episode which is about this!
Seriously don't do that- it would be horrible for both you and friend's girlfriends.
You're better off breaking the news with more subtlety so you don't embarass and upset the lives out of them!
Wow. What a great way to come out. Nothing says your b/f is gay like him cheating on you with gay guys behind your back, AND making out with one in your face! I can only imagine the humiliation she'll feel and the tears running down her face.

What is harsh that you been playing your g/f for a fool and a tool all along and have been stringing her instead of dumping her.
(edited 7 years ago)
Post like this is why I hate men.

Make sure you don't give your girlfriend HIV

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending