The Student Room Group

Computer science help!

Anyone doing Computer Science Python 3? Battle of Warships?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Maybe I can hel you out, gimmie the problem :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by IComputerScience
Maybe I can hel you out, gimmie the problem :biggrin:

Basically, we've be given a piece of code and have to change it depending on the question that comes up. But i've recieved an answer booklet, so no worries.

Are you doing Computing Course AS?
Reply 4
Original post by iram_b
Basically, we've be given a piece of code and have to change it depending on the question that comes up. But i've recieved an answer booklet, so no worries.

sure you have
Original post by iram_b

Yes I am
Yes, I am doing the warships Python program :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by CrazyFool229
Yes, I am doing the warships Python program :smile:

How you finding it? What type of questions do you think will come for Section C, Paper 1?
Reply 8
Original post by IComputerScience
Yes I am

What type of questions for Section C do you think will come up? This is for the Battleship program.
Not too bad. We did a mock recently with the predicted questions by ZigZag Education and I got about 94% on it. There is a wikibooks page with all the suggested questions somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by CrazyFool229
Not too bad. We did a mock recently with the predicted questions by ZigZag Education and I got about 94% on it. There is a wikibooks page with all the suggested questions somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn :/ Lmao I'm glad I got B overall, we got ZigZag Education revision material for both papers. Is your exam on 6th June and 14th June for Computing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending