The Student Room Group

If someone you fancy spat in your drink...

...would you still drink it???

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

This is purely from a hygienic point of view, no malice behind spit being in your drink or anything.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Isn't that disrespectful😳
Original post by WoodyMKC

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

asking all the important questions
If the rudeness of it wasn't an issue - that is, if their saliva somehow wound up in my drink by no fault or intention of her own - then yes, I'd still drink it.
I'd drink a hot girls bathwater.
Original post by Precious Illusions
asking all the important questions

As always, you no dis MANE :u:
Reply 6
Definitely not
Original post by ElaArslan
Isn't that disrespectful😳

To them or to you?
To them or to you?

If they intentionally spat in your drink its disrespectful to me, unless you have a fetish for spitting lmao
this thread tho :puke:
If they intentionally spat in your drink its disrespectful to me, unless you have a fetish for spitting lmao

This is true. However, what if they were to say something along the lines of "Hey... I dare you to let me spit in your drink and then you drink it!" - would you do it?
I wouldn't drink it.
This is true. However, what if they were to say something along the lines of "Hey... I dare you to let me spit in your drink and then you drink it!" - would you do it?

Dude, whatever floats your boat.. If it's done in some weirdly flirting way and you don't mind it, that's completely you! You do you boo boo
Reply 13
I'd politely explain how disappointed you are to find out that she spits.

Logically, yes, not so weird.

But most people are "instinctively" more revolted with sharing saliva once it has entered the outside environment. Possibly because of extra chance of contamination? With kissing it goes directly into your mouth. Although, in a drink, it goes almost straight into your drink, so less chance of contamination. But then again, I assume cups didn't exist until evolutionarily recently, and before that we all drank from streams, and someone spitting into a stream wouldn't have any negative consequences on you if you drank from the stream. Just an idea, I have no real basis for this.
That would be in instant turnoff
Dude, whatever floats your boat.. If it's done in some weirdly flirting way and you don't mind it, that's completely you! You do you boo boo

Oh, I will do, don't you worry my love... but I asked you :h:
This is a funny thread. Hehe. :biggrin:
Original post by _Bright Eyes
Logically, yes, not so weird.

But most people are "instinctively" more revolted with sharing saliva once it has entered the outside environment. Possibly because of extra chance of contamination? With kissing it goes directly into your mouth. Although, in a drink, it goes almost straight into your drink, so less chance of contamination. But then again, I assume cups didn't exist until evolutionarily recently, and before that we all drank from streams, and someone spitting into a stream wouldn't have any negative consequences on you if you drank from the stream. Just an idea, I have no real basis for this.

Completely over-analysed that. I think we may be long lost brothers.
Oh, I will do, don't you worry my love... but I asked you :h:

I personally wouldn't mate

Quick Reply

Latest