The Student Room Group

Post your IQs :-)

Scroll to see replies

This is hardly accurate imo, if you know about the Fibonacci sequence and others like it then you get the answers to several easily
Reply 121
1 not too bad i guess i might get into Cambridge
Reply 122
about 150 because I'm pretty smart. Doing a Math degree at Imperial ! :smile:
Got tested when I was 9 along with aspergers and got 176 :smile:)
edit: This "test" says 168 for the record, but then someone with an actual IQ of 69 might manage that
(edited 7 years ago)
147... but its useless since its just made me really complacent as i pick thinks up quickly... i actually got mensa tested so thats worth something.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 126
142 whilst drunk.

Don't get too excited by these results kids. I've had mine professionally measured in the past at 118 so clearly these are vastly inflated scores (or I get alot smarter when drunk!).
Original post by Holly2719
Got tested when I was 9 along with aspergers and got 176 :smile:)

This is getting ridiculous.

No, actually it was ridiculous from the beginning.
Original post by Reue
142 whilst drunk.

Don't get too excited by these results kids. I've had mine professionally measured in the past at 118 so clearly these are vastly inflated scores (or I get alot smarter when drunk!).

I don't think many people are getting excited.. I think we all realise it's a useless test
Reply 129
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I don't think many people are getting excited.. I think we all realise it's a useless test

Well your post seemed to imply that people had been getting excited
Reply 131
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well your post seemed to imply that people had been getting excited

Don't worry yourself.
I got them all.
How about no
Can anyone help me answer the first question? There's a drawing of a faceless man and a faceless woman, I can't decide which is the right answer?
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao a year 6 student can get 90% of these questions correct...

I bet it would take them a lot longer than you though.
Never applied to MENSA, but this one—which is probably as credible as any not taken under supervised conditions—judged mine to be 130; and given my markedly uneven distribution of verbal (or for that matter, spatial) to mathematical reasoning, that seemed like a fair estimation.
(edited 7 years ago)
144. I think I might have done this one before, I got a similar score then (I actually think somehow my score went down :frown: ). Not a very good test of intelligence, one of the series was the Bernoulii numbers, any mathematician would recognise. I get that they are trying to detect pattern spotting abilities, but I don't think this is a great way of doing it.
Original post by Profesh
Never applied to MENSA, but this one—which is probably as credible as any not taken under supervised conditions—judged mine to be 130; and given my markedly uneven distribution of verbal (or for that matter, spatial) to mathematical reasoning, that seemed like a fair estimation.

Interesting one. Tbh I was a bit clueless on some of them, I just saw no pattern. Got 133.
Original post by Associativity
144. I think I might have done this one before, I got a similar score then (I actually think somehow my score went down :frown: ). Not a very good test of intelligence, one of the series was the Bernoulii numbers, any mathematician would recognise. I get that they are trying to detect pattern spotting abilities, but I don't think this is a great way of doing it.

Do you mean Fibonacci? I don't remember seeing the Bernoulli numbers in there. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest