The Student Room Group

If someone you fancy spat in your drink...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElaArslan
I personally wouldn't mate

Fair do's. Why not though? Doesn't have to be a sexual thing, I mean it's not like I'd be getting a semi from drinking the saliva'd up drink :lol:
I guess drinking something a girl you liked has spat in is not as bad as that drinking game where in the center contains a large cup containing some of everyone's drink and essentially everyone's backwash (loser has to drink it). -
& and thank god I never lost.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Fair do's. Why not though? Doesn't have to be a sexual thing, I mean it's not like I'd be getting a semi from drinking the saliva'd up drink :lol:

Because you don't know where people's mouths have been, or the last time they've brushed their teeth. Personal hygiene is key 🙌🏻
Reply 23
No, i'd throw it at them.
...would you still drink it???

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

Ahahahaha. Watching your convo with @ElaArslan is just comedy, the pair of you :biggrin:

But wtf, nah. I personally find that disgusting asf. I know it's not exactly the same but that's like saying if you were comfortable with the girl and knew she had good hygiene, you wouldn't be troubled to drink her piss or something.

If the girl did it as a dare... I'd get her to buy me a new f****ng drink!

But then again, that's just me.
Original post by ElaArslan
Because you don't know where people's mouths have been, or the last time they've brushed their teeth. Personal hygiene is key 🙌🏻

So, on that logic, you would never French kiss either?
Reply 26
Ngl i probs would. I went for pizza with a crush a while ago and i never ever eat other peoples food if they've bitten it. She bit half her pizza and said she couldn't eat anymore and asked if i wanted it. I figured it was the closest I was gonna get to a kiss with her so i bit it and i was so happy in that moment

:cry:
Original post by Zuki
Ngl i probs would. I went for pizza with a crush a while ago and i never ever eat other peoples food if they've bitten it. She bit half her pizza and said she couldn't eat anymore and asked if i wanted it. I figured it was the closest I was gonna get to a kiss with her so i bit it and i was so happy in that moment

:cry:

:biggrin:

OP, I could not.

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

Kinda desperate isn't it. Like you fancy them so much and they clearly don't like you (unless it was a friend who did it for a laugh) and yet you are so desperately in love with them you would drink their spit. Reminds me of skins series 2 with the stalker stalking that guy

If that happened to me I reckon I'd just be really upset and cry myself to sleep that night, not drink it lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by aeroline1999
Kinda desperate isn't it. Like you fancy them so much and they clearly don't like you (unless it was a friend who did it for a laugh) and yet you are so desperately in love with them you would drink their spit. Reminds me of skins series 2 with the stalker stalking that guy

If that happened to me I reckon I'd just be really upset and cry myself to sleep that night, not drink it lol

What if you take that out of the equation and assume it was all in jest? We're talking generally "would you be too disgusted" rather than "would you be offended if they spat in your drink".

Eww no, as much as I think my current crush is attractive I'd be throwing that drink if he spat in it
What if you take that out of the equation and assume it was all in jest? We're talking generally "would you be too disgusted" rather than "would you be offended if they spat in your drink".

If it was just a joke, like 100% a joke, if I was at Nandos probably not. If it was a normal restaurant I guess it depends. Personally I doubt that I would fancy the kind of person who would spit in someone's drink, and if I did, it may well end that fancy of them. But assuming it somehow didn't, and I knew they were the kind of person with clean teeth, good health and hygiene etc, and I was really really into them, and it really was just a joke, I'm not sure. I can't imagine doing it, drinking someone's spit doesn't really do it for me. I'm not sure I'd be offended if it was a joke, I might be a little annoyed, particularly since drink's at restaurants are pretty pricey. If we're talking a coke or something then no, I'd just accept the fact I've lost like £3 or more on it. If it was alcoholic I would drink it no questions asked. 1) alcohol is expensive and 2) alcohol kills bacteria so it would be safe to drink.

What is the context for this anyway? Is it purely hypothetical or is it based on an experience you've had?
If someone spit into the fountain of youth, I still wouldn't drink it. I just can't drink backwash...
Reply 33
I'd be tempted to either kiss her or lick her in response. :rofl:

I'd be like:

AHEM!! EXCUSE ME MISS!! Please refrain from spitting in my drink!!
Instead you should spit somewhere more appropriate like on my dick nomsayin
Original post by aeroline1999
If it was just a joke, like 100% a joke, if I was at Nandos probably not. If it was a normal restaurant I guess it depends. Personally I doubt that I would fancy the kind of person who would spit in someone's drink, and if I did, it may well end that fancy of them. But assuming it somehow didn't, and I knew they were the kind of person with clean teeth, good health and hygiene etc, and I was really really into them, and it really was just a joke, I'm not sure. I can't imagine doing it, drinking someone's spit doesn't really do it for me. I'm not sure I'd be offended if it was a joke, I might be a little annoyed, particularly since drink's at restaurants are pretty pricey. If we're talking a coke or something then no, I'd just accept the fact I've lost like £3 or more on it. If it was alcoholic I would drink it no questions asked. 1) alcohol is expensive and 2) alcohol kills bacteria so it would be safe to drink.

What is the context for this anyway? Is it purely hypothetical or is it based on an experience you've had?

You're looking into it too much. It's purely hypothetical and purely from a hygiene perspective. To rephrase for clarity, if you were to drink a drink and then they were to say "Oh, oops, I spat in that!" would you feel sick/disgusted or not bothered?
Original post by .Jeff458
Ahahahaha. Watching your convo with @ElaArslan is just comedy, the pair of you :biggrin:

But wtf, nah. I personally find that disgusting asf. I know it's not exactly the same but that's like saying if you were comfortable with the girl and knew she had good hygiene, you wouldn't be troubled to drink her piss or something.

If the girl did it as a dare... I'd get her to buy me a new f****ng drink!

But then again, that's just me.

Hahahahahahahahahaha Mr Y, that is NOT the same thing! LOOOOOOL
But yeah i wouldnt have a backwashed drink :erm:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Hahahahahahahahahaha Mr Y, that is NOT the same thing! LOOOOOOL

Mr Y....

I'm admiring the respect here. Keep it up :cool:
So, on that logic, you would never French kiss either?

Ooooo shet, you give a good point.. you got me there

Quick Reply

Latest