The Student Room Group

Ask an Afghan anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Betelgeuse-
Younes?

I'm not sure what you mean? If you are asking me for my name then no my name isn't younes
Original post by sjaan
Wouldn't you want to use you're degree in your later years of you're life? I mean.. wanting to do Chemical Engineering and at the same time wanting to live in a farm. XD

Thats my dream, I would love to spend the rest of my retired life on a farm but I also like learning
Do you see yourself nearer to Arabian culture or Indian/Bengali/Pakistani?
And if the Middle East was its own continent, would Afghanistan be there, do you think?
And what colour eyes have u got?????? Afghans and their eyes!
Original post by anon y mous
Do you see yourself nearer to Arabian culture or Indian/Bengali/Pakistani?
And if the Middle East was its own continent, would Afghanistan be there, do you think?
And what colour eyes have u got?????? Afghans and their eyes!

I would say more of arabian culture as most of my friends are arabs, I have been to arab weddings where I did dabke and I listen to a lot of arab songs but I do watch bollywood movies from time to time.
My eye colour isn't special, I think its brown but people tell me its hazel and I have these long eyelashes which usually end up in my eye and its so annoying.
Hmm it can be hard, so C1 and C2 are an extension of gcse maths so they are okay but C3 and C4 can be monstrous. If you do pick maths for a level be sure to understand each topic clearly and stretch your skills by doing past papers from various exam boards so you can really get the hang of it.
I do C1, C2, S1, C3, C4 and M1 for alevel
Then I recommend you go for it. Tip; Although I didn't do this and regret not doing is after you get your results start revision for maths, you will then be ahead and will not have to resit any AS exams for maths. All the best with your results in august and to your a level results in the future
You're welcome :biggrin:. I personally use examsolutions they have solutions to past papers and the guy explains everything really clear
Do you know how to write and read in Farsi/Pashto???
Original post by FemaleBo55
Do you know how to write and read in Farsi/Pashto???

Unforunately no. :frown:
Original post by Raizelcadres
Unforunately no. :frown:

Awww, okaay!! My parents made me go to Saturday school LOL so I'd know how to read and write in Farsi :colonhash:
Original post by FemaleBo55
Awww, okaay!! My parents made me go to Saturday school LOL so I'd know how to read and write in Farsi :colonhash:

Damn I'm jealous and you're so lucky that you learnt something at saturday school. The Saturday school I went to was so rubbish tbh. All the kids would just throw paper or pencils at each other, swear at each other in other foreign languages, the teacher literally did not care and just brought videos on youtube.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending