The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Accommodation worries

Hi,
I applied for my accommodation in the day it opened but heard nothing back I'm starting to worry as I'll be coming from Lancashire and I don't wanna be homeless? I put the raffles house as my first choice What do i do?
Original post by libertya11
Hi,
I applied for my accommodation in the day it opened but heard nothing back I'm starting to worry as I'll be coming from Lancashire and I don't wanna be homeless? I put the raffles house as my first choice What do i do?

Hey Liberty,

Don't panic! :smile:

Westminster usually send over the first list of names of whom will be living with us in June. This means that there is a strong chance that they have yet to fully allocate students into accommodation.

Just to further reassure, I would advise that you get in touch with the University of Westminster accommodation team directly, as they'll be able to provide you with more information.

Contact details:

T: +44 (0)20 7911 5817
E: [email protected]
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by libertya11
Hi,

Hello

I have just spoken with our Accommodation Team. They have confirmed that if you applied for your Halls in April you will hear back by 27 May. So not too long to wait now.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Reply 3
Thankyou! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending