The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level Physics 24 May 2016

Hi, I am getting increasingly worried about this exam, especially after completing the specimen papers and would love if anyone could help me by suggesting some of the revision methods or websites etc. that have been most helpful to them?

THANK YOU!
Original post by Bethgordon
Hi, I am getting increasingly worried about this exam, especially after completing the specimen papers and would love if anyone could help me by suggesting some of the revision methods or websites etc. that have been most helpful to them?

THANK YOU!

I know how you feel, over this week I have been going over notes and practice questions going over the spec, it is proving to be quite helpful. It always comes down to practice questions.

I still cant shake off that feeling of worry though
Reply 2
Original post by runningcat
I know how you feel, over this week I have been going over notes and practice questions going over the spec, it is proving to be quite helpful. It always comes down to practice questions.

I still cant shake off that feeling of worry though

I've been doing the same thing, i just hope the test won't be as brutal as the specimens, I wish you all the best of luck :smile:
Original post by Bethgordon
I've been doing the same thing, i just hope the test won't be as brutal as the specimens, I wish you all the best of luck :smile:

I agree they were quite horrible, even my teacher and the physics department were shocked. Hopefully AQA are kind to us, Thank you! Best of luck to you too!:smile:

Site I would recommend: www.physicsandmathstutor.com

there is an official thread about this exam in the a-level physics part of TSR they have a lot of sites you could use
Original post by runningcat
I agree they were quite horrible, even my teacher and the physics department were shocked. Hopefully AQA are kind to us, Thank you! Best of luck to you too!:smile:

Site I would recommend: www.physicsandmathstutor.com

there is an official thread about this exam in the a-level physics part of TSR they have a lot of sites you could use

link?

Quick Reply

Latest