The Student Room Group

If someone you fancy spat in your drink...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XOR_
I guess drinking something a girl you liked has spat in is not as bad as that drinking game where in the center contains a large cup containing some of everyone's drink and essentially everyone's backwash (loser has to drink it). -
& and thank god I never lost.

Tfw you lose every single ****ing time.

Original post by ElaArslan
Because you don't know where people's mouths have been, or the last time they've brushed their teeth. Personal hygiene is key 🙌🏻

Would you makw someone brush their teeth before kissing you? :undefined:curious

@WoodyMKC
I would drink it. If I want to stick my tongue down their throat and various other things, I don't see the issue :lol: would probs be flirty about it and make sure he knows I'm swallowing his fluids :teehee:.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Tfw you lose every single ****ing time.

Would you makw someone brush their teeth before kissing you? :curious:

@WoodyMKC
I would drink it. If I want to stick my tongue down their throat and various other things, I don't see the issue :lol: would probs be flirty about it and make sure he knows I'm swallowing his fluids :teehee:.

My deepest condolences.
I would no longer fancy them
Original post by hezzlington
Thirsty for bathwater :sexface:

Spoiler

Woody deleted his comment re. megan fox! Far more grotesque than my comment!!!

You know I don't have enough shame to do that :rofl: ****ing mods did it :frown:
Original post by WoodyMKC
You know I don't have enough shame to do that :rofl: ****ing mods did it :frown:

What?! For real?!

Did they miss the part where you said Megan Fox?
Original post by WoodyMKC
This is true. However, what if they were to say something along the lines of "Hey... I dare you to let me spit in your drink and then you drink it!" - would you do it?

yh
on a side note that's kinda hot

i support and advocate this mentality.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alkaline.
yh
on a side note that's kinda hot

i support and advocate this mentality.

Do you want me to spit in your drink?
Do you want me to spit in your drink?

i don't fancy you so no thanks
Reply 68
Have some respect for yourself. Good lord, man...
Original post by alkaline.
i don't fancy you so no thanks

Tfw rejected </3
Original post by spv

What? Do you not like to be degraded during coitus?
Funny you should mention this, the drama I'm currently obsessed with includes a similar concept.The alien guy gets his drink spat in by his co workers a couple of centuries back in a flashyback and contracts a 100+ version of a fever (allergy to human DNA or something, idk). -not as stupid as it sounds though. That's why he doesn't have contact with anyone, and eats on his own. SO now I'm kind of paranoid when there's spit flying around, like nooo thank you, don't wanna die today.
Original post by bluebookie
Funny you should mention this, the drama I'm currently obsessed with includes a similar concept.The alien guy gets his drink spat in by his co workers a couple of centuries back in a flashyback and contracts a 100+ version of a fever (allergy to human DNA or something, idk). -not as stupid as it sounds though. That's why he doesn't have contact with anyone, and eats on his own. SO now I'm kind of paranoid when there's spit flying around, like nooo thank you, don't wanna die today.

:lol:

I love this thread. It's so refreshingly weird.
Original post by hezzlington
:lol:

I love this thread. It's so refreshingly weird.

haha, I try :h:
Tfw rejected </3

DW, you can spit in my drink fam :redface:
Original post by spv

All I read was "Get with me and you'll have the most mundane sex life ever".
Original post by .Jeff458
Ahahaha couldn't agree more.

Are you Muslim by any chance?? :colondollar:

He's looking to get married :giggle:
Original post by iqra2159

lmao
Original post by sameehaiqbal
He's looking to get married :giggle:

WTF. Bit under age don't you think :colonhash:

What happened to all that respect!?!?!?!?

Nah. It's just refreshing to see Muslims and I assumed she was. I don't need married.

My babe is right here:

:lolwut:

:puke:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest