The Student Room Group

Anyone else use Reddit?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DiddyDec
I tried using reddit once, the UI is absolute dog **** so I gave up and went back to a better forum (not this one obviously).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh, I've tried reading it but the awful UI is very off putting so I never bothered making an account.
Original post by homeland.lsw
I used to go on reddit.com/r/nosleep That was a really good subreddit. I actually returned to it yesterday. I found something really ****ed up on reddit though, so I'm staying away from it for now...

What was the fked up thing that you found?
Original post by Mathemagicien
If not, why not?

There seems to be everything there (and I mean everything).

There's even a 6th form subreddit, and Cambridge and Oxford Uni subreddits.

And, to make you feel at home, circlejerk subreddits for all political beliefs: fascism, communism, pro- and anti-islamic subreddits... even a dedicated circlejerk subreddit!

I didn't know reddit has such a big community.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just go on it for my gaming fandoms.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Around 70 million unique users, compared to around 1 million total users on TSR (which probably translates to 250,000 unique users, if you ingore all the greatguy accounts)

You probably thinking, how this person wasn't aware of reddit but found TSR.

I wasn't really using Internet for social or entertainment purposes, this is why. I've found TSR because I needed some sort of advice and then I just became a full-time member.

Not great guy again please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mostly go on it to keep up to date with the war in Syria through /r/syriancivilwar. Askreddit threads can be good to read through as well.
No love for r/television? I know it's American centric but itsit's introduced me to a lot of good shows

Quick Reply

Latest