The Student Room Group

AQA AS Sociology Unit 1 & 2 OLD SPECIFICATION [RESITS]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by mollyarnold98
I think my teacher predicted feminism and family diversity!

And that is exactly what came up!
These were the questions in the exam:
1- what is the dependency ratio

2- two reasons why women are head of lone parent families

3- three reasons for decrease in death rate

4- ermmm... Something to do with examine partners roles being more equal..

5- assess views that family functions are being undermined due to increase in family diversity
Original post by Zay SM
And that is exactly what came up!
These were the questions in the exam:
1- what is the dependency ratio

2- two reasons why women are head of lone parent families

3- three reasons for decrease in death rate

4- ermmm... Something to do with examine partners roles being more equal..

5- assess views that family functions are being undermined due to increase in family diversity

femininism never came though
The exam wasn't that bad, however I took the lid off my water bottle and an invidulator came over took my bottle replaced the lid then slammed it on the table. She put me completely off, that's wrong right?
Reply 123
Anyone doing Health for unit 2?
Has anyone got predictions for unit 2?
Unit 2 Education predictions anyone? Please!
Reply 126
PREDICTIONS FOR THE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH METHODS RESIT PAPER PLEASE (If you can't already tell, I'm desperate)
nobody seems to have a clue haha
Hi everyone, my teacher though class could come up again. She said since everything has been done already they're most likely to repeat from the early years. Also there hasn't been a policy question as a 6 or 12 marker so that's also a possibility. I'll ask again and let you guys know 👍
Original post by Emmy_96
Hi everyone, my teacher though class could come up again. She said since everything has been done already they're most likely to repeat from the early years. Also there hasn't been a policy question as a 6 or 12 marker so that's also a possibility. I'll ask again and let you guys know 👍

I really don't want Marxism to come up
What about methods?
Has New Right ever came up?
Original post by MindOfFinn
Has New Right ever came up?

No
I'm starting to think that might come up and that's annoying cos you have to know Marxism and functionalist throughly 😩
How would you answer that practical methods are the most important when it comes to research?
Original post by amylouise86x
The exam wasn't that bad, however I took the lid off my water bottle and an invidulator came over took my bottle replaced the lid then slammed it on the table. She put me completely off, that's wrong right?

Yeah thats totally wrong you should report her!
Original post by xxvine
No
I'm starting to think that might come up and that's annoying cos you have to know Marxism and functionalist throughly 😩

I'm really on my A2 knowledge for the Research Methods section and the MIC section.. I don't even remember learning half of the stuff in the education syllabus!
Does anyone know the last time gender was asked?
Reply 135
Original post by xxvine
femininism never came though

You can write feminism for the couples :biggrin:
This is what my teacher said.
Predictions for education unit 2 ! Im literally doing last minute revision here, i forgot how to do answer the methods in contexr section
Getting scared in case they ask something about academies or free schools because it's been in the news the past year :frown:
Original post by MindOfFinn
Getting scared in case they ask something about academies or free schools because it's been in the news the past year :frown:

They make the papers years in advance so they wouldn't be able to predict that the academies policy would be introduced.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending