The Student Room Group

If someone you fancy spat in your drink...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .Jeff458
WTF. Bit under age don't you think :colonhash:

What happened to all that respect!?!?!?!?

Nah. It's just refreshing to see Muslims and I assumed she was. I don't need married.

My babe is right here:

Just a bit of banter šŸ˜…
I thought you were in 6th year i.e 18 looooooooooool
Reply 81
i'd spit in theirs
if it was full-on phlegmy goo hawked up from their infected lungs then no....
Original post by the bear

Yuck :puke:

Actually I am on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to you, phlegmy spit is a deal breaker for me. Best case scenario is if it's got a bit of a bloody tinge to it. :drool:
Original post by queen-bee
Yuck :puke:

:hugs:

but some nice sweet fresh saliva would be ok nomsayin' ?

:colondollar:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Just a bit of banter šŸ˜…
I thought you were in 6th year i.e 18 looooooooooool

No, I'm in 5th year. I am 16 not 18!!!! That's why I am sitting highers not adv highers :smile:

And boy do they suck
:hugs:

but some nice sweet fresh saliva would be ok nomsayin' ?

:colondollar:

:gasp:
I swear something like this has been asked before.
Original post by .Jeff458
No, I'm in 5th year. I am 16 not 18!!!! That's why I am sitting highers not adv highers :smile:

And boy do they suck

Omdzzzzzzzz I'm older than you whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat hahaha this is so weird xD
Yes because it would complete the vodoo ritual I've been conducting to force them to love me :3
The idea of spitting into my own drink and drinking my own spit it makes me gag, let alone someone else's
I do share drinks with friends but a big ball of saliva right in the middle of my drink in too much
(edited 7 years ago)
I just couldn't. Don't even like sharing drinks.
Original post by WoodyMKC
...would you still drink it???

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

It wouldnt bother me particularly.

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

I have a phobia of spit so no.

Queunliskanphobia: is the fear of saliva and spitting. Sufferers would dread or panic if they get spit onto them or just getting saliva onto them softly. They would immediately clean it off. Sufferers would also fear spitting not by others but by them. Symptoms of queunliskanphobia include rapid breathing, loss of control, nausea, cold sweat, heart palpations, and feeling detached from reality.

It doesn't help when you have a teacher at your school who stands really close to your face and has a habit of spitting. Honestly, I swear one of the reasons I only got a C in one of my history exams last year was because I spent most of the lesson having anxiety about him spitting on my face when he talked :frown:
Original post by queen-bee
:gasp:

:teehee:

:jive:
I would.
I think the notion is as vile as if someone spat in your face.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Omdzzzzzzzz I'm older than you whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat hahaha this is so weird xD

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS OLDER THAN ME!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

My friend just passed his driving test and I am not even allowed to apply for a provisional yet!!! And I love cars more than ANYONE. I could rant on about cars for the rest of time.

How the actual **** are you older than me!!?!?!?!? :frown:

Sir, you're in need of help.

Quick Reply

Latest