The Student Room Group

OCR Geography GCSE: SDME & Key Geographical Themes

Who is prepared for these exams? I didn't do great on the coursework, scoring a high C, so am feeling quite nervous.
Reply 1
At the movement im really not prepared. I hate decision making papers and find them impossible to revise for
Reply 2
Original post by bethc111
At the movement im really not prepared. I hate decision making papers and find them impossible to revise for

I've just been learning all of the river and coast processes, and I think I'll do a past paper later.

What I'm confused about is all the papers I've been doing in school say 1 hour on the front, yet the exam on Tuesday is 1 hour 30 mins?
Original post by cicelym
I've just been learning all of the river and coast processes, and I think I'll do a past paper later.

What I'm confused about is all the papers I've been doing in school say 1 hour on the front, yet the exam on Tuesday is 1 hour 30 mins?

That is due to the fact that before 2014 those who took the same exam were given the resource booklet some time before the exam date so they were able to study it, research topics and would not have to analyse it in the exam. The exams now will not give you the booklet beforehand and therefore it is compulsory for them to allow extra time for reading of the booklet.
Reply 4
You don't need to know any of the case studies do you? Like LEDC Flood etc.
Original post by FHLS
You don't need to know any of the case studies do you? Like LEDC Flood etc.

No, well I hope not, my teacher said to me that we don't have too.

Quick Reply