The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA English Lit Reading Requirements

Hi, I'm starting my Undergraduate English Lit course at UEA in September and was just wondering if there is a required or suggested reading list before term starts?
Also would be nice to find some people on the same course!
Thanks
Original post by BethReeves
Hi, I'm starting my Undergraduate English Lit course at UEA in September and was just wondering if there is a required or suggested reading list before term starts?
Thanks

I never got my reading list before arriving at UEA. If you're required to read something before arriving (which I'd probably doubt), then you'll probably get an email about it, otherwise, I got my reading list after I arrived... Might be worth looking at the course profile at uea.ac.uk to see if that says anything!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mobbsy91
I never got my reading list before arriving at UEA. If you're required to read something before arriving (which I'd probably doubt), then you'll probably get an email about it, otherwise, I got my reading list after I arrived... Might be worth looking at the course profile at uea.ac.uk to see if that says anything!

Ok brill, thanks, yeah I've had a look and couldn't see anything so just thought I'd check. Don't want to be behind before I get there!
Reply 3
Hi, I'm also doing English Literature (but with Film Studies as well) this September. I think they publish the reading lists in September as the course content varies from year to year
Reply 4
Original post by BethReeves
Thanks

I'm starting English Lit in September too! I'm so excited (fingers crossed I get in). I've also been really curious about a reading list. I hope you have a great summer!
same boat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending