The Student Room Group

Do I treat my girlfriend like a child?

I like to feed, bathe and clothe her. I like when she sits on my lap and cuddling her. I love buying her gifts and deciding where we go and what we do. She's very slim and pretty/cute, she has big childlike green eyes and she's very very sweet. Is it weird to treat her like this? We are both 16 btw.
Well somethings definitely wrong...
Reply 2
ugh does this make me really creepy??
Oh. :lolwut: Erm, well, does she mind?
Depends if she likes it or not...? :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Oh. :lolwut: Erm, well, does she mind?

no, she thinks its cute
Original post by Anonymous
no, she thinks its cute

Oh, okay. Don't really know what to say.

Erm, in response to your question: yes, you are treating her like a child. It's a bit weird imo.
I like to feed, bathe and clothe her. I like when she sits on my lap and cuddling her. I love buying her gifts and deciding where we go and what we do. She's very slim and pretty/cute, she has big childlike green eyes and she's very very sweet. Is it weird to treat her like this? We are both 16 btw.

Feed is just about understandable for a laugh
Bath isn't that much
clothings more alright and more normal

But on top of that buying gifts and deciding where you go, and what you do, that's a nice thing.
More guys should be like that these days 😀
That's actually adorable :smile:

So long as she likes it then you keep doing you :biggrin: :yy:

Well yeah it is weird (cos not many people do that) but weird is good if it makes you two closer and you both enjoy it!
(edited 7 years ago)
do you have sex? do you have sexual feelings for each other or feel attracted to her ? if you still do that stuff then i guess it's ok but if you don't feel attracted to her sexually then it's probably like sibling/child love
bathe her?
depends how you're doing it...if she's in a bathtub and you're splashing water on her like a child it's weird, if you're in a shower and you're scrubbing her body in a sexual way that's fine.

If you're physically feeding as in holding the spoon and putting it in her mouth the entire meal yes that is creepy, if you're just getting her food and giving it to her that's different.

the rest is fine imo.
Reply 11
Are you sure you haven't mistaken a doll for a girlfriend?
brb crying

this is weird most of the other stuff isn't that strange or out of the ordinary

Damnit Anon electric dolls don't count

I find that creepy. Like it sounds so weird but I guess you are a weird person so it suits you fine. :smile:
Original post by HFBS
Are you sure you haven't mistaken a doll for a girlfriend?

Don't think that's the type of doll he's talking about.

If she likes this and is fine with this then that's fine
Reply 18
Original post by PobNotBob
Don't think that's the type of doll he's talking about.

Probably not, but I didn't want to go looking for a picture of the type of doll he may mean, plus it still illustrates the point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending