The Student Room Group

If someone you fancy spat in your drink...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .Jeff458
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS OLDER THAN ME!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

My friend just passed his driving test and I am not even allowed to apply for a provisional yet!!! And I love cars more than ANYONE. I could rant on about cars for the rest of time.

How the actual **** are you older than me!!?!?!?!? :frown:

I'm going into sixth year now as well after the exams - my birthday is on the 9th Jan so I recently turned 17
When's your birthday?
Haha I love cars too, I'm gonna apply for a provisional soon after this last exam then take lessons in the summer :P
we can lick the same spoon when we have peanut butter
a) eww
b) would probably ruin the drink
Original post by Blue_Mason
Sir, you're in need of help.

Expand plz.
We talking a bit of saliva or a full-on grog?

Yay for the former (my tongue's gonna be exploring her mouth and other places anyway), nay for the latter.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Expand plz.

For starters you should not be exchanging body fluids with a stranger.
Second saliva is disgusting, even snogging is disgusting but that is another topic.
The majority of women that you have a crush are not even girlfriend material.
Again, if you're in need of some assistance buddy, I can help you.
Original post by Drunk Punx

Yay for the former (my tongue's gonna be exploring her mouth and other places anyway), nay for the latter.

If you gonna, it will end with a rea.
For starters you should not be exchanging body fluids with a stranger.
Second saliva is disgusting, even snogging is disgusting but that is another topic.
The majority of women that you have a crush are not even girlfriend material.
Again, if you're in need of some assistance buddy, I can help you.

So you'd never snog anyone because you're afraid of contamination? I think it is you that needs help, mate - you may have OCD.
Original post by Drunk Punx

Just a bit of saliva, I'd draw the line at greenies and the like :lol:
So you'd never snog anyone because you're afraid of contamination? I think it is you that needs help, mate - you may have OCD.

Yes, you be surprised at how many women fail at having good oral hygiene, so unless you're my long term girlfriend I will not snog, nor will I go down and lick her private cat.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I'm going into sixth year now as well after the exams - my birthday is on the 9th Jan so I recently turned 17
When's your birthday?
Haha I love cars too, I'm gonna apply for a provisional soon after this last exam then take lessons in the summer :P

26th November :frown:

Like that's just soooo f****ng unfair!! When I say I like cars I mean obsessed. Like I could tell you more about your car than you could and explain it all to you. I genuinely think they're amazing pieces of exquisite machinery :smile:

I need to get 5A's for my parents to buy me the car I want. If I don't get it I may as well commit suicide because cars are legit my whole life atm. It's the only thing making me pull through for my last exam - Physics.

What car you going to learn on? Why not apply now and then start like when your exams are done?

My favourite car is a BMW M5. If you've ever heard of it, it is basically a normal bmw but is faster than a ferrari and a lambo. So it's discrete but an absolute bloody monster. I am getting so happy just picturing an M5!!
26th November :frown:

Like that's just soooo f****ng unfair!! When I say I like cars I mean obsessed. Like I could tell you more about your car than you could and explain it all to you. I genuinely think they're amazing pieces of exquisite machinery :smile:

I need to get 5A's for my parents to buy me the car I want. If I don't get it I may as well commit suicide because cars are legit my whole life atm. It's the only thing making me pull through for my last exam - Physics.

What car you going to learn on? Why not apply now and then start like when your exams are done?

My favourite car is a BMW M5. If you've ever heard of it, it is basically a normal bmw but is faster than a ferrari and a lambo. So it's discrete but an absolute bloody monster. I am getting so happy just picturing an M5!!

Buddy a standard bmw m5 cannot beat a ferrari 458 nor can it beat an lp Gallardo.
I hope you're talking about the e60 m5
Buddy a standard bmw m5 cannot beat a ferrari 458 nor can it beat an lp Gallardo.

F10 m5 competition package.

Standard m5 pulls of 60 in 3.7 secs. 458 pulls it off in 3.4 secs. The competion package reks the 458. A gallardo has no chance. Plus the m5 has two turbos and that uphand torque so takes the edge at higher speeds too. Gallardo wouldn't pull of an m5 either. Plus the M5 has launch control which the 458 does but the lp won't

E60 m5 was decent. I prefer the f10. More of a rumble. More aggressive.
...would you still drink it???

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

Nah, it's a bit weird... I wouldn't say kissing is about exchanging oral fluid anyway :/ It's like eating your crush's **** and liking it because you rate their butt

Thing I love most is that a ferrari sets you back 200k but an M5 sets you back 70k (not even half that now) and is faster than most cars, mostly hypercars are only faster than it.

When you're in a ferrari, you expect it to be enzo fast. But in a 4 door family saloon car, you're simply not ready for the truckload of power. It's the SURPRISE of the pwer. Very much like a Corvette z06. That thing with it's supercharger just bombs it and leaves an r8 v10 sitting for dead.

M power is maginificent though. The M6 pulling of a win against a Bentley AND a gtr even though a gtr can whip off 60 in 2.8 secs with the best launch control system in the world. In a mile drag race, the M6 still whooped both of them. Don't forget that that a veyron whips of 60 in 2.5 secs so a gtr is close with 2.8 but this outbursting acceleration doesn't defeat a v8 from bmw with two turbochargers strapped on belting up faster in a mile
F10 m5 competition package.

Standard m5 pulls of 60 in 3.7 secs. 458 pulls it off in 3.4 secs. The competion package reks the 458. A gallardo has no chance. Plus the m5 has two turbos and that uphand torque so takes the edge at higher speeds too. Gallardo wouldn't pull of an m5 either. Plus the M5 has launch control which the 458 does but the lp won't

E60 m5 was decent. I prefer the f10. More of a rumble. More aggressive.

The e60 m5 is one of the best m cars of all time.
It has raw power and soul.
The m6 gran coupe just trumps the m5
The e60 m5 is one of the best m cars of all time.
It has raw power and soul.
The m6 gran coupe just trumps the m5

Yaaaaas an M5 boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Unfortunately. The m6 gran coupe does indeed trump the M5. But I prefer the styling of the M5. The M5 has more heritage and it's BMW's named historical idol which manufactures compete with.

What's your opinion on a Mustang? I love those things too!!!

My fave motors:

1. BMW M5 F10
2. Mustang (mach 1, gt 500, gt350)
3. Mclaren P1
Reply 117
Original post by IFoundWonderland

@WoodyMKC
I would drink it. If I want to stick my tongue down their throat and various other things, I don't see the issue :lol: would probs be flirty about it and make sure he knows I'm swallowing his fluids :teehee:.

Repped. :biggrin:
Yaaaaas an M5 boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Unfortunately. The m6 gran coupe does indeed trump the M5. But I prefer the styling of the M5. The M5 has more heritage and it's BMW's named historical idol which manufactures compete with.

What's your opinion on a Mustang? I love those things too!!!

My fave motors:

1. BMW M5 F10
2. Mustang (mach 1, gt 500, gt350)
3. Mclaren P1

The grand coupe just look so cool, and they're quite rare, but I do get the appeal of owning something more practical that can blend in.
I noticed m4s are quite common nowadays
I am not really sure about mustangs, I mean sure they have road presence and aggression, but I am more of a viper fan, I would own a viper srt cobra.
I love and hate g wagons, I mean they look kinda cool but it is a bonkers car.
I would usually be enraged close to the point of violence. I hate other people's saliva. It makes me sick.

However if it were someone I fancied, it wouldn't matter as much. I might even find it hot.

This is because of the behavioral immune system. Sadly to my knowledge the behvaioural immune system is not well studied. I had to observe things and come up with the theory on my own although I imagine that somewhere out there people have made the same observations, it merely hasn't reached mainstream yet because of the subject area it covers.

I have made some observations that may link some cases of pedophilia to anomalies in the behavioral immune system particularly where it is dialed up or less able to dial down in the presence of a potential mate. I suspect there have been constant battles between the behavioural immune system, survival and diseases which has likely left its mark through evolution. I also strongly suspect that the behavioural immune system is adaptive to various circumstances over time such as mate availability and has both a heavy nature and nurture component.

The fact that you have asked this question suggests that you have cottoned on to the curiosity of the behavioural immune system and the circumstances that cause it to radically fluctuate.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest