The Student Room Group

ever gotten h.orny during an exam?

this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Perhaps you should focus on double checking your work :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Perhaps you should focus on double checking your work :lol:

I DOOOO. I write quickly so I always have at LEAST 15 mins after double checking (but this is only for some exams, like science, where they give us 2 bloody hours)
Original post by gameofno
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

what did you finish early?

I do that aswell so it's ok, but I'm a boy so you know how things could get weird
I DOOOO. I write quickly so I always have at LEAST 15 mins after double checking (but this is only for some exams, like science, where they give us 2 bloody hours)

Granted it is a strange place to think about it but at that age.. probably normal to do that in random places.

omg same
Reply 7
Original post by thefatone
what did you finish early?

I always finish the sciences early & sometimes maths
I think how ****ed I could be if I failed so I suppose that could come under horny lol?! :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by the gains kinggg
omg same

THANK GOD lol
I always finish the sciences early & sometimes maths

i usually look through the formula booklet(which is quite interesting) and some of them are really cool and complicated
Reply 11
Original post by zXcodeXz
I do that aswell so it's ok, but I'm a boy so you know how things could get weird

hahhahahhaha
I am 16 and male so yes, I'm horny most of the time. I try and keep the horniness under control during an exam though :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Original post by SeanFM
Granted it is a strange place to think about it but at that age.. probably normal to do that in random places.

:biggrin: woops
Original post by homeland.lsw
I am 16 and male so yes, I'm horny most of the time. I try and keep the horniness under control during an exam though :redface:

Spoiler

I know what you go through I can't even control it! It's natural
Reply 15
Original post by homeland.lsw

Spoiler

why did you cringe? :s lol
After exams...
I never have enough time :laugh:
Reply 18
Original post by zXcodeXz
I know what you go through I can't even control it! It's natural

yeah exactly lol :frown: its just that when im completely done then I get bored so my mind drifts here
Reply 19
Original post by thefatone
i usually look through the formula booklet(which is quite interesting) and some of them are really cool and complicated

we don't have a formula booklet for the sciences & ive memorized all the formulas provided for our maths so lol

Quick Reply

Latest