The Student Room Group

IGCSE Edexcel Spanish Writing!!

Do you get penalised if you go over the 150 word count on the longer essay?? Help pls x
No, I'm pretty sure it said write at least 150 words; not the maximum. I've been writing over 150 words in my past essays and my teacher seems fine with it.
Original post by bothnr
No, I'm pretty sure it said write at least 150 words; not the maximum. I've been writing over 150 words in my past essays and my teacher seems fine with it.

cool. its just my teacher told me to write about 160 words but I don't know what came over me.
in the exam I just wrote and wrote not realising how much I was writing. I easily wrote more than 250. do you think they'll stop marking after 150 -180
Original post by ishaniss
cool. its just my teacher told me to write about 160 words but I don't know what came over me.
in the exam I just wrote and wrote not realising how much I was writing. I easily wrote more than 250. do you think they'll stop marking after 150 -180

I think they'll mark the whole thing, it's just maybe your teacher thinks you might make more mistakes if you write too much. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest