2. flextion-decrese angle 1
3.extrovert-cheerleader 1
official-time of match 1
5.healthy school program-social well being 1
6.recreation-enjoyment 1
10.11 year old-wight training 1
Reply 3
11a)i) define agility
ii) example of agility- in football you can run in and out defenders more easier
Reply 4
1) it was either conpetitive swimming or weight training
Reply 5
Does anyone have a question paper from today's exam?
what are the answers for the public sector/private sector facilities?
Reply 7
Public sector - run by the local council, small fees to use facilities but a non profit set up and they sometimes set up activities targetted for priority groups

Private sector- privately owned, expensive membership fees in order to gain profit. Facilities are usually much better quality.
Reply 8
Original post by lsmitherzz1
what are the answers for the public sector/private sector facilities?

Public sector - run by the local council, small fees to use facilities but a non profit set up and they sometimes set up activities targetted for priority groups

Private sector- privately owned, expensive membership fees in order to gain profit. Facilities are usually much better quality.
thanks Naomi sorry to be a pain but do u know what the answer to the question which was about how the school could encourage lucy and her friends to carry on athletics or something like that?
Original post by lol897
1.performing at maximum? 1 mark
official-time of match 1
6.recreation-enjoyment 1

One of these was the dame kelly holmes legacy trust
Original post by lol897
1.performing at maximum? 1 mark
official-time of match 1
6.recreation-enjoyment 1

I thought 4 was the check the surroundings because that's a risk assessment and a organisers job? I may be wrong sorry if I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Public sector is for everyone to use and run by the government. A gym most likely. It is often quite cheap and affordable for most people. A private sector is very expensive and not run by the government. It's facilities are usually way better
Who knows the answer to the media question? And the training zones?
Original post by Hashem786
Who knows the answer to the media question? And the training zones?

image.png This is similar to training zones - so something along these lines i guess
Original post by abzy435
1) it was either conpetitive swimming or weight training

i put it was weight training i hope its right
Original post by jamie1000
i put it was weight training i hope its right

I put it was competitive swimming as 'performing at maximum levels' is the athletics group in the curriculum but I'm not sure.
I put down competitive swimming too because i thought in weight training it could be for endurance or for strenth which may not always mean working at full capacity and swimming, the aim is to beat an opponent or beat your own score so you'd work at full capacity, but that's just what i thought at the time. I also though an official would check the field because the timing and other arrangements are the jobs of an organiser?

The last 8 mark was the hardest for me- i said the governing body fund their facilities, maybe give them new facilities, introduce them to new staff and officials to help with maintenance and training and introduce them to schemes like BUPA and Step into Sport?
Original post by Kezzabells
I put down competitive swimming too because i thought in weight training it could be for endurance or for strenth which may not always mean working at full capacity and swimming, the aim is to beat an opponent or beat your own score so you'd work at full capacity, but that's just what i thought at the time. I also though an official would check the field because the timing and other arrangements are the jobs of an organiser?

The last 8 mark was the hardest for me- i said the governing body fund their facilities, maybe give them new facilities, introduce them to new staff and officials to help with maintenance and training and introduce them to schemes like BUPA and Step into Sport?

didnt it ask which one was not the job of an official i put setting the time of the event
Original post by jamie1000
didnt it ask which one was not the job of an official i put setting the time of the event

yeah that's what i mean, officials enforce rules and monitor the game however the organisers set the time of the event therefore checking the field must fall within the official's responsibility

Quick Reply

Latest