The Student Room Group

AQA - Sociology GCSE Paper 2016 - Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by user2k16
I answered power instead of social inequality I feel really bad :frown: is there any chance of being getting a decent grade?

im not sure because unless your school have to send what topics you've studied you might get some marks.

if they do have to send it then that whole topic won't count so you'll automatically loose 30 marks :frown:
Original post by user2k16
I answered power instead of social inequality I feel really bad :frown: is there any chance of being getting a decent grade?

That's fine! Let's say you did them all, the examiner would just pick your best 3. It's not like they know you were meant to answer the social inequality section. It's what your teacher tells you. Our class had the choice of picking power or leaving it and my classed left power. Honestly, if you look at the mark scheme of previous years, you could see what you need for your desired grade. Like hell, if you missed 1 whole section you could still possibly bag a low A or a B
Original post by TSAntidote
That's fine! Let's say you did them all, the examiner would just pick your best 3. It's not like they know you were meant to answer the social inequality section. It's what your teacher tells you. Our class had the choice of picking power or leaving it and my classed left power. Honestly, if you look at the mark scheme of previous years, you could see what you need for your desired grade. Like hell, if you missed 1 whole section you could still possibly bag a low A or a B

Thanks fingers crossed I still get a low A/B :smile:
Original post by Afsanax
im not sure because unless your school have to send what topics you've studied you might get some marks.

if they do have to send it then that whole topic won't count so you'll automatically loose 30 marks :frown:
omg I really hope that doesn't happen
Reply 204
What were the questions for unit 2 sociology gcse 2016
Does anyone still remember any questions from Unit 2 crime and deviance and mass media section?? Thanks a lot:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending