The Student Room Group

ever gotten h.orny during an exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AxSirlotl
Yeah, especially when the invigilators start rubbing my crotch.

mate, what even.
Original post by homeland.lsw
:rofl: I can't help the fact that Edexcel make the easiest language papers.

Lol I made up some huge scenario where I was in like Final Destination and I had a premonition that the exam hall would blow up and everyone would die and stuff. Yeah...

Lol!!
Original post by gameofno
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...

I never have time to think about such things as I never finish early.
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...

Never happened to me in an exam but has happened during an A2 Biology lesson which was rather off putting as it made concentrating on the material quite difficult lmao
Reply 44
Not so much during exams, but afterwards? Every. Damn. Time...

In the words of Rowan Faife "I could probably marry any woman... any man even, it's a possibility. If you're looking to get married - THAT'S the moment for it"
Oh dear lord....
Original post by SeanFM
Perhaps you should focus on double checking your work :lol:

I can't rep!!! :frown:

OMG you made my day! XD

Yes, when there are hot invigilators walking around.

Which is never...

Probably is a good thing because that would be extremely distracting...
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I can't rep!!! :frown:

OMG you made my day! XD

It's okay, you rep me so often, often, girl..

:hat2:
Reply 49
I am too much of a compulsive checker to think of anything but the exam..
I finished a 90 minute exam in 40 minutes last year and still never stopped checking over my answers until the time was up, even though I don't think I needed to make a single change.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I am too much of a compulsive checker to think of anything but the exam..
I finished a 90 minute exam in 40 minutes last year and still never stopped checking over my answers until the time was up, even though I don't think I needed to make a single change.

Nice, that's amazing you genius
Reply 51
Original post by zXcodeXz
Nice, that's amazing you genius

cheers
what do you finish early? sex?
cheers

How's maths?
Reply 54
How's maths?

not too bad, revision going so-so
not too bad, revision going so-so

Cambridge uni right?
Reply 56
Cambridge uni right?

If I were at Cambridge the amount of work I'm doing right now would probably see my heavily failing the year lol
If I were at Cambridge the amount of work I'm doing right now would probably see my heavily failing the year lol

Ohh which one do you go to then?
Reply 58
Ohh which one do you go to then?

Warwick
Warwick

Tough university to get into isn't it? I'm struggling with GCSE maths and your doing it in university

Quick Reply

Latest