The Student Room Group

Doing my practical test with a previous address on my provisional license

Hi everyone, im going to do my practical test in about 3 weeks time and I am wondering if I can inform the centre to send the full license to my current address. Thanks a million!
Reply 1
Original post by La Corona
Hi everyone, im going to do my practical test in about 3 weeks time and I am wondering if I can inform the centre to send the full license to my current address. Thanks a million!

Update it now. It only takes a week for the new licence to come.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Update it now. It only takes a week for the new licence to come.

thanks man :smile: will do it tomorrow
Reply 3
thanks man :smile: will do it tomorrow

It's one of those things where you might get away with it, but then again you might get an examiner who wants to enforce the rules. It's a much better idea to just not get into that situation as you can avoid it.
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
It's one of those things where you might get away with it, but then again you might get an examiner who wants to enforce the rules. It's a much better idea to just not get into that situation as you can avoid it.

I'm gonna send mine to DVLA to change the address but may I also ask which rules state that I need to have my most updated address for my practical test? Thanks :smile:
Reply 5
I'm gonna send mine to DVLA to change the address but may I also ask which rules state that I need to have my most updated address for my practical test? Thanks :smile:

The rule that says you can be fined £1000 if you don't update your address

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending