The Student Room Group

Is masturbation better than sex?

Discuss

Scroll to see replies

Don't know
No loooool why would u even think that lmfao these 12 yr olds are getting out of hand
this should be in Relationships
Reply 4
haraam
Original post by darksaber365
No loooool why would u even think that lmfao these 12 yr olds are getting out of hand

I see what you did there fam
Original post by z33
haraam

what isnt haram fam
Reply 7
Original post by z33
haraam

bare haraam cuz
Reply 8
Original post by roadmanchasin£££
what isnt haram fam

Only Allah (swt)

Original post by zanner
bare haraam cuz

trush me man
Original post by roadmanchasin£££
I see what you did there fam

I didnt even mean to do that still
Was just discussing this with someone else. As I said to them, it depends on how you look at it tbh. If you expect to have this mind-blowing orgasm like you've never felt before.... nah, nothing that you can't get from your right hand. In fact, nobody knows your penis quite like you do, so in terms of pure satisfaction and sensations, masturbation is better.

Sex is obviously more fun, though, and a very enjoyable experience when you're doing it with someone you're sexually compatible with. Though, I've always found that the best/most enjoyable sex I've had is when I'm not really even horny, it's all over a bit too quickly when I am so I tend to just masturbate when horny and need to quench the urge, and have sex purely for fun, romance, what-have-you.
From what we know of the OP, I can only assume that this is a perfectly sincere hypothetical question.
Reply 12
Original post by Blue_Mason
Discuss

Masturbation is very very healthy(sarcasm). It really does lower your dopemine levels and this means you can't achieve goals this is probably one of the reasons why white boys do so bad in this country. It is Haraam no point of doing it.
Reply 13
Original post by WoodyMKC
Was just discussing this with someone else. As I said to them, it depends on how you look at it tbh. If you expect to have this mind-blowing orgasm like you've never felt before.... nah, nothing that you can't get from your right hand. In fact, nobody knows your penis quite like you do, so in terms of pure satisfaction and sensations, masturbation is better.

Sex is obviously more fun, though, and a very enjoyable experience when you're doing it with someone you're sexually compatible with. Though, I've always found that the best/most enjoyable sex I've had is when I'm not really even horny, it's all over a bit too quickly when I am so I tend to just masturbate when horny and need to quench the urge, and have sex purely for fun, romance, what-have-you.

Based on what you've just said, I'd like to see your other arm.
Heya,

Moved this over to sexual health now…

Cheers!
Ethan
Reply 15
What?
Never!
Original post by WoodyMKC

You're thinking way too deep into this bro
Original post by Blue_Mason
Discuss

No
Original post by 0to100
You're thinking way too deep into this bro

I think way too deep into what I'm having for ****ing breakfast in the morning mate :lol:
Original post by zanner
bare haraam cuz

Stromae <3

Quick Reply

Latest