The Student Room Group

does my teacher like me

last year, we used to argue with each other etc and i used to be quite rude to him. i did think he was quite good looking last year but i didn t really care to be honest. we basically used to hate each other last year. this year, evrything between me and him is okay and we talk&joke w/eachother. i kinda have like an on and off crush, because sometimes he is quite annoying&bitchy. my friends know&sometimes they joke about it in his lesson, and i think that he may have heard it a couple of times. he keeps staring at me. once, my friends went to go and tell him at lunchtime that they weren t going to be in his lesson and he asked my friends about me and my friends told him that i was going to be in his lesson.
when i went to his lesson, i didnt know that my friends werent going to be there so i was sitting at the front by myself and after a while, he kept hovering around me and he pulled out a chair on my table and sat on it and it was kinda weird. and another time, i arrived to my lesson, i found it weird cuzout of all tables, he sat on TOP of my table and he knows that i arrive on time and that im supposed to be sitting on that table! then, i walked there and waited for him to move and he watched me walk and he didnt move for a while! then he cameoff and i looked outside to avoid awkwardness and he kept staring at me for ages because he thought that i didnt know that he was staring atme! he had a diff expression on his face but its hrd 2 know wht kind it is.
why is he like this
He probably doesn't like you in that way. just trying to be friendly and sometimes has probably been annoyed with something so has annoyed you like sitting on your table. idk, I don't think he likes you so no need to worry. unless you like him and then its a bit weirder???
Original post by anon0123
last year, we used to argue with each other etc and i used to be quite rude to him. i did think he was quite good looking last year but i didn t really care to be honest. we basically used to hate each other last year. this year, evrything between me and him is okay and we talk&joke w/eachother. i kinda have like an on and off crush, because sometimes he is quite annoying&bitchy. my friends know&sometimes they joke about it in his lesson, and i think that he may have heard it a couple of times. he keeps staring at me. once, my friends went to go and tell him at lunchtime that they weren t going to be in his lesson and he asked my friends about me and my friends told him that i was going to be in his lesson.
when i went to his lesson, i didnt know that my friends werent going to be there so i was sitting at the front by myself and after a while, he kept hovering around me and he pulled out a chair on my table and sat on it and it was kinda weird. and another time, i arrived to my lesson, i found it weird cuzout of all tables, he sat on TOP of my table and he knows that i arrive on time and that im supposed to be sitting on that table! then, i walked there and waited for him to move and he watched me walk and he didnt move for a while! then he cameoff and i looked outside to avoid awkwardness and he kept staring at me for ages because he thought that i didnt know that he was staring atme! he had a diff expression on his face but its hrd 2 know wht kind it is.
why is he like this

Whether he likes you or not is irrelevant, he is in a position of trust so you cannot do anything.
Reply 3
Original post by katieMCR
He probably doesn't like you in that way. just trying to be friendly and sometimes has probably been annoyed with something so has annoyed you like sitting on your table. idk, I don't think he likes you so no need to worry. unless you like him and then its a bit weirder???

hmm, i think he thinks that i like him, but i kind of do fancy him sometimes.
but i dont want him to know that i sometimes fancy him, what can i do to kind of even everything out and make out as if i dont like him in THAT way (even though i kinda do)?
Reply 4
Original post by Rock Fan
Whether he likes you or not is irrelevant, he is in a position of trust so you cannot do anything.

but i dont want him to know/think that i fancy him, what can i do?
Original post by anon0123
but i dont want him to know/think that i fancy him, what can i do?

Don't make it seem as you do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending