Reply 82
Original post by mariam687
AW LOOOOOOOOL
i wouldve **** myself if tht happened to me xD

"blud" looooooool im creasin xDD

srs i would rep u a thousand times for this, made me laugh :smile:

at least ur ok now, you've had an "experience"

did u tell ur parents?!

I did :lol: There was a whole police thing and they thought they caught the guy and I had to go into the station and look through a window to see if the guy was there, he wasn't :frown: He still lurks to this day :afraid: Never saw my pound coin again :cry2:
Original post by Zuki
I did :lol: There was a whole police thing and they thought they caught the guy and I had to go into the station and look through a window to see if the guy was there, he wasn't :frown: He still lurks to this day :afraid: Never saw my pound coin again :cry2:

LOLOL, a window? ahahah xD
no way?! does he not recognise u lmaoo
it would be funny if u asked him for the pound coin back, his reaction would be like "df?"
Original post by Zuki
:hand:

I wish it was :frown:

You're from peckham...?
Original post by Zuki
bricky/ narm blud

Lol, representing both ends yh. Sn

If you're seriously from around there though, I guess you've probably seen how much better both areas are now compared to a few years ago.
Reply 86
Original post by mariam687
LOLOL, a window? ahahah xD
no way?! does he not recognise u lmaoo
it would be funny if u asked him for the pound coin back, his reaction would be like "df?"

It was like a one way window :lol: I could see them, but they couldn't see me :beard:

Lmaooooooooooooooo, if I ever see him again, I'll ask for my pound back :hmmm:
Reply 87
Original post by 0to100
You're from peckham...?

Yessir
Original post by Zuki
It was like a one way window :lol: I could see them, but they couldn't see me :beard:

Lmaooooooooooooooo, if I ever see him again, I'll ask for my pound back :hmmm:

ahh ic :smile:

yes, ask him!! xD
Reply 89
Original post by AlifunArnab
Lol, representing both ends yh. Sn

If you're seriously from around there though, I guess you've probably seen how much better both areas are now compared to a few years ago.

Yhyhyh g #gasgang #67 #sn1

Yeah for sure, it's definitely improved so much over the years. I feel comfortable walking through Peckham now but that just could be because I've gotten older. Still not too keen on Brixton tbh. I had a classmate who got stabbed to death in Brixton for mistaken identity, sad times :frown:
Original post by Zuki
Yessir

Hmmm...nasty area but not bad as mine, you're lucky to be alive though, what a pussy attacking you like that if it happened. Besides living around gypsies and smackheads, worst I've had it is fraying with hooligans. Never been mugged, though, not yet.
Reply 91
Original post by 0to100
Hmmm...nasty area but not bad as mine, you're lucky to be alive though, what a pussy attacking you like that if it happened. Besides living around gypsies and smackheads, worst I've had it is fraying with hooligans. Never been mugged, though, not yet.

Yeah, I've heard pretty bad stuff from areas up North. I've found it only really happens to school kids around here, I've never had problems once I turned 17/18 and now I just walk comfortably anywhere without problems :biggrin:
Original post by Zuki
bricky/ narm blud

Fam we're from the same endz yo :eek:
Original post by Zuki
Yhyhyh g #gasgang #67 #sn1

Yeah for sure, it's definitely improved so much over the years. I feel comfortable walking through Peckham now but that just could be because I've gotten older. Still not too keen on Brixton tbh. I had a classmate who got stabbed to death in Brixton for mistaken identity, sad times :frown:

I don't remember 67 much back in those days. I remember OC, PYG, and some other gangs. Lol I remember (in like year 8) called himself something like tiny.killa or some other tag. Anyways, there was a well known gangbanger from Peckham who had the same tag. Loool, he used to wait outside our school everyday looking for my friend. Luckily he wasn't caught.

All those stabbings are just sad man, people dying over nothing.

Original post by 0to100

Where are you from?
Original post by Zuki
Yeah, I've heard pretty bad stuff from areas up North. I've found it only really happens to school kids around here, I've never had problems once I turned 17/18 and now I just walk comfortably anywhere without problems :biggrin:

Aye it can be well grim seriously but if you keep your head down and go about your way you won't get too much flack from like a baggie tryna sell you some tech he nicked or something lol then of course there's the hooligans but they mainly destroy pubs and fight with their known rivals, I don't have much problem with them tbh, but yea when I was younger I was more reckless, better now.
Reply 95
Original post by Biryani007
Fam we're from the same endz yo :eek:

Swear down fam? Eyyy your dat spice dat chills outside dat bait halal chicken shop init :hand: man will say hi next time init
Original post by Zuki
Swear down fam? Eyyy your dat spice dat chills outside dat bait halal chicken shop init :hand: man will say hi next time init

Nah don't say hi to me m8...my dad works in the butchers across the road...he'll come at you with his knife bruv :afraid:
Nah don't say hi to me m8...my dad works in the butchers across the road...he'll come at you with his knife bruv :afraid:

Say Wallah?

Ask him why he's competing with the butcher who's right next door lool.
Yes

A girl robbed me

She robbed my heart

:emo:
Reply 99

ey fam dat ain't even too hala tbh. Man will say hi to u from his car and drive away init :hand: u better say hi init man is risking his life n dat

Quick Reply

Latest