The Student Room Group

Missing Entry requirements with 4 A-Levels?

So my entry requirements are AAA, but i'm not confident I will achieve that and think I'm more likely to get AABB. I'm currently doing 4 A-Levels and the course's minimum offer says AAB. Am I likely to be accepted if i miss the AAA requirement if i get 4 a level results? Thanks
Reply 1
Mate, never, ever question yourself if you could do something or not. Just start doing $hit and work hard enough to get the grades u want. and believe me, u will. Just sacrifice some of your time for it, and you'll succeed.
Reply 2
Like the guy said above, dont doubt your abilities. Just work hard and you'll get the results. What made you think that you should continue doing 4 a levels when the offer only asked for 3? isn't that too much work and stress being added to your busy life?
Reply 3
If you miss the offer even if you have more you'll have to contact the uni, some will let you in, some won't. As AzAIT says tho, just work your butt off and see what happends :biggrin: best of luck!
Reply 4
The same happens with me I totally understand you, can I ask which is your university?
Reply 5
Original post by jb1997
The same happens with me I totally understand you, can I ask which is your university?

Exeter. U?
Reply 6
Nice Uni, mine UCL
Reply 7
Original post by jb1997
Nice Uni, mine UCL

Nice!!
Reply 8
Original post by MandM123
Nice!!

My problem is that i can get A*ABB much easier than AAA

Quick Reply