The Student Room Group

Cie igcse 2016

Hey! Just wondering if we could help each other out! Or even discuss previous papers????

Scroll to see replies

Haha sure, I'm doing igcse's too!
woop woop me too!

So what exams do you guys have left?
I have: English Literature, Coordinated Science and Additional maths (:nope:)
I have Spanish, English Lit, Coordinated Science and Music :frown:
I have History, Physics, Biology and Chemistry with CIE, so I'm done with the latter two yaaay
I have physics, add maths, eng lit, computer science, accounting left😬😬😬😬
Original post by octoberrain
I have History, Physics, Biology and Chemistry with CIE, so I'm done with the latter two yaaay

How was chem paper 4?
Original post by igcsessuck
I have Spanish, English Lit, Coordinated Science and Music :frown:

:colone: eishh English lit......which poems and books?
Original post by confusedrobotic
How was chem paper 4?

It was actually one of my best papers so far overall, but paper 2 was horrible I thought! How did you find it?
:colone: eishh English lit......which poems and books?

Poems from Songs Of Ourselves Volume 2 part 1, Spies, All My Sons and An Inspector Calls :/

First exam is tomorrow and I still haven't finished going through the poems whoops
It was actually one of my best papers so far overall, but paper 2 was horrible I thought! How did you find it?

WORST paper 2 i ever came across:frown:
Poems from Songs Of Ourselves Volume 2 part 1, Spies, All My Sons and An Inspector Calls :/

First exam is tomorrow and I still haven't finished going through the poems whoops

Same here!! But I'm doing all my sons, an inspector calls & no longer at ease . And piems deep and dangerous. .....yep exam tomorrow. ....did you do eng language-how was it?......npand good luck
WORST paper 2 i ever came across:frown:

I expected it to be the worst one yet since it was now just for extended candidates, but the specimen didn't seem that bad, which got my hopes up just to be smashed to the ground the minute I opened the paper... hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower than usual :s-smilie:
I expected it to be the worst one yet since it was now just for extended candidates, but the specimen didn't seem that bad, which got my hopes up just to be smashed to the ground the minute I opened the paper... hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower than usual :s-smilie:

Yepp, and are you doing 0625 syllabus for physics? ....if so how are the prep going?
Yepp, and are you doing 0625 syllabus for physics? ....if so how are the prep going?

Yeah I am, but I haven't done anything yet for physics, I've got my English Lit tomorrow which I'm panicking about so I'm gonna leave it for tomorrow after the exam... yep you can see it's going well...
Same here!! But I'm doing all my sons, an inspector calls & no longer at ease . And piems deep and dangerous. .....yep exam tomorrow. ....did you do eng language-how was it?......npand good luck

I'm sooo scared hahaha. I only started revising for Spies about a couple of hours ago...
I'm gonna have a mental breakdown arghh
I'm sooo scared hahaha. I only started revising for Spies about a couple of hours ago...
I'm gonna have a mental breakdown arghh

How did you find the Spies question? I did it today, I thought I did well in the essay but forgot to mention about Uncle Pete though...
Original post by AnroldArnold
How did you find the Spies question? I did it today, I thought I did well in the essay but forgot to mention about Uncle Pete though...

I didn't mention Uncle Peter either...Did you do the essay question? You don't have to refer to every character do you?
Original post by metellaest
I didn't mention Uncle Peter either...Did you do the essay question? You don't have to refer to every character do you?

I chose the essay question, I didn't refer to every character haha. It went okay I guess, although I mainly talked about how Stephen constantly compares his own family to Keith's.
Original post by metellaest

I chose the essay question, I didn't refer to every character haha. It went okay I guess, although I mainly talked about how Stephen constantly compares his own family to Keith's.

Heyy guys haha
I also did the exam, I did the extract based question though but I felt like it went alright. I SOMEHOW managed to spell revealed wrong so I hope the examiner thinks that's just a silly mistake Ughh.
How did the poetry bit go for you guys? I wrote about the Tiger in the Menagerie (from songs of ourselves)

Quick Reply

Latest