The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do people get so het up about sex?

I am an involved man, and from time to time I have slept with other women 😬😩😂😬😩😂. Yes I know what the reaction is going to be. But why do people get so get up about it. I love my partner and am ultimately loyal to her, she will stay in my life no questions about it. I don't see sleeping with other people as betraying or as that bad to be honest. Why do some people ruin their lives, their partners life and their children's lives because someone slept with someone? Do they fail to understand that a desire to use a basically biological desire and having lived together are completely different things?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrLovejoy
I am an involved man, and from time to time I have slept with other women 😬😩😂😬😩😂. Yes I know what the reaction is going to be. But why do people get so get up about it. I love my partner and am ultimately loyal to her, she will stay in my life no questions about it. I don't see sleeping with other people as betraying or as that bad to be honest. Why do some people ruin their lives, their partners life and their children's lives because someone slept with someone? Do they fail to understand that a desire to use a basically biological desire and having lived together are completely different things?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Once a cheater, always a cheater... If I was her I'd be out that door in 1 second.

Sex is expression of love you dumbass
You serious 😂?
Reply 3
Original post by ckfeister
Once a cheater, always a cheater... If I was her I'd be out that door in 1 second.

Sex can be about love. It can also be about lust. I can also be simply an activity to do, and possibly a whole lot of other things. If It's not about love I don't see why some people would ruin love over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sex can be about love. It can also be about lust. I can also be simply an activity to do, and possibly a whole lot of other things. If It's not about love I don't see why some people would ruin love over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because in a way it is betrayal....why not do those things with your partner....does she not satisfy you enough that you still have to go to a different woman? And it does include attraction between one another...I mean I would not naturally go and sleep with a man I am not attracted to...love is ruined over this because you could not do it with the one you "love"..

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you a slut?
Reply 6
So you a slut?

As far as that word goes, I guess the answer to that is sometimes yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Because most people are able to curb primitive desires, out of respect for someone who loves and is faithful to them.
It fuels the flames of greed and other consumerist desires. All liaisons outside of reproduction carry this risk and can ultimately create conflict. Only devotion to allah and the deen can set a person free from these limiting/self defeating desires.
Original post by Malayali Ali
It fuels the flames of greed and other consumerist desires. All liaisons outside of reproduction carry this risk and can ultimately create conflict. Only devotion to allah and the deen can set a person free from these limiting/self defeating desires.

Well that didn't take long...

Posted from TSR Mobile
because you are basically saying to her that she isn't good enough for you and you can't be bothered to try to make things better. If you are in an open relationship and both you and your partner agree that going with other people is fine then thats cool but otherwise you are basicly saying that you don't love her enough to not go with other women and don't care about her emotions enough to say no. Your also saying that your happy to give her any STI's that you might come across and don't care if you get her ill, break her heart or get another woman pregnant and mess with that child's life.
hahahaa
So you wouldn't mind your girl having sex with other guys?

negged
Reply 13
I can somewhat understand your point of view. Sex and love can well be divorced from each other. However, if you do this, and it is not an open relationship, then it indicates a lack of respect for your partner, calling into question the healthiness of the relationship. You are putting yourself above them in a sense.

So if someone cheats on their girlfriend at 17 it means they're going to at 55? That phrase has always annoyed me because it's such nonsense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a load of assburps. I especially hate it when people blame infidelity in a relationship on "sex addiction." Anyone else? Like if you're "addicted" be addicted with your partner, stupids.
Original post by Underscore__
So if someone cheats on their girlfriend at 17 it means they're going to at 55? That phrase has always annoyed me because it's such nonsense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would assume there have been people who have cheated and then realised, "Wow, that completely ruined a perfectly good relationship! I won't do that again."
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I would assume there have been people who have cheated and then realised, "Wow, that completely ruined a perfectly good relationship! I won't do that again."

Exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps not, but the chances are higher than someone who's never cheated.
OP you're an ass wipe. I'm sure you're girlfriend knows yeah?

Latest

Trending

Trending