The Student Room Group

Winging it, help

So the past 3 days I've been totally unable to concentrate, and i remembered just now that I've got the dates of my exams wrong - (as levels.) TOMORROW is my English language exam which I've done NO revision for and then the day after is Spanish (only one I feel mildly confident about) and Sociology paper 2... Again, NO REVISION

WHAT THE F DO I DO, IM NOT REASY, IM SO SCARED AND IM AN IDIOT BECAUSE NORMALLY ID REVISE LIKE 2 MONTHS BEFORE. WHAT DO I DO WHAT HAVE I DONE HELP PLEASE HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lahmejacks
So the past 3 days I've been totally unable to concentrate, and i remembered just now that I've got the dates of my exams wrong - (as levels.) TOMORROW is my English language exam which I've done NO revision for and then the day after is Spanish (only one I feel mildly confident about) and Sociology paper 2... Again, NO REVISION

WHAT THE F DO I DO, IM NOT REASY, IM SO SCARED AND IM AN IDIOT BECAUSE NORMALLY ID REVISE LIKE 2 MONTHS BEFORE. WHAT DO I DO WHAT HAVE I DONE HELP PLEASE HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile

hiya.
oh dear... the only thing I can recommend you do is download Quizlet on your phone or use it on your computer - sign in with your facebook account, and make a few folders for the subjects your doing and gather the sets needed - you'll know what I'm talking about if you get the app - its AMAZING. its literally got most notes from the a level courses if you type in what you need, from there you can get flashcards via quizlet pre-made, and test yourself on them - the app is free + you can make your own revision notes on there. I used it to revise sociology and its v. good :biggrin:
Original post by lahmejacks

WHAT THE F DO I DO, IM NOT READY, IM SO SCARED AND IM AN IDIOT BECAUSE NORMALLY ID REVISE LIKE 2 MONTHS BEFORE. WHAT DO I DO WHAT HAVE I DONE HELP PLEASE HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK at this point be realistic!!:h:

First what do you need?

Do quite well in all of these or particularly well in one/two for your degree/course? :CONFUSED:

THEN PLAN YOUR TIME IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY AND DAMMIT PLEASE START NOW

REVISE WITH LOTS OF EFFICIENCY, 1 HOUR WORK THEN 10 MINS REST REPEAT AND SLEEP

DONT PULL AN AL NIGHTER JUST WAKE EARLIER FOR AN EXTRA 2/3 HOURS REVISION

USE THE SPEC

AND TONS OF PAST PAPERS

YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN MAKE HISTORY!

[video="youtube;FMug2TPuWAE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMug2TPuWAE[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending