The Student Room Group

No payments were found for you?

I just recieved my letter confirming my student loans a few days ago. It came with a declaration (I already sent one off though?)

When I log into student finance it says they have got everything they need and payments are ready to be made (so I am assuming I don't need to send in this other declaration? It looks identical to the one I printed off at home) and that I can view my payments.

However when I click on this, it says "No payments were found for you"?
I'm not sure what else I can do to fix this...any help?
Original post by Bevin
I just recieved my letter confirming my student loans a few days ago. It came with a declaration (I already sent one off though?)

When I log into student finance it says they have got everything they need and payments are ready to be made (so I am assuming I don't need to send in this other declaration? It looks identical to the one I printed off at home) and that I can view my payments.

However when I click on this, it says "No payments were found for you"?
I'm not sure what else I can do to fix this...any help?

The payment bit can take a few days to update, have you given them bank details?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
The payment bit can take a few days to update, have you given them bank details?

Yes I have
Original post by Bevin
Yes I have

Give it till next week it's probably just being slow to update
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Give it till next week it's probably just being slow to update

Okay thank you, I'll post a reply on this same thread if it hasn't changed yet :smile:

Quick Reply