The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tawheed
I am terrified of planes, fearing the worst everytime i am on one.

How can we make aviation safer? Any ideas?

I believe security staff should be screened more, monitored more, and pilots paid more and have more mental health-checks. I also believe there should be tougher security, and people who buy tickets should know the age of the plane they are going on, and the experience of the pilot.

Original post by Alexion
Aviation is, statistically, the safest form of travel. You're over a thousand times more likely to be killed in a road accident than in a plane crash.

I came to say that :colonhash:
Original post by Andy98
I came to say that :colonhash:

dw bro, you're only a day late :cute:
Original post by Alexion
dw bro, you're only a day late :cute:

As always :rofl:

That's why I never get that much rep - I never get the first page unless I'm being useful :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
As always :rofl:

That's why I never get that much rep - I never get the first page unless I'm being useful :tongue:

Yeah, quite enjoying the 13 reps (and counting) just for being the first to point that out :lol:
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, quite enjoying the 13 reps (and counting) just for being the first to point that out :lol:

You smug bastard :indiff:
Original post by Tawheed
I am terrified of planes, fearing the worst everytime i am on one.

How can we make aviation safer? Any ideas?

Flying is the safest way to travel you have more chance of dieing crossing the rode then you do in the air all pilots are highly trained and all aircraft need an airworthiness award to fly. Ow yes you see on the news that an aircraft has crashed and suchlike but why do you think air crashes are big news it’s because it’s not the norm.

Latest

Trending

Trending