Ditch him: sounds waaay too controlling
why am i laughing so hard xDD

im sorry lol

its ok, ik how u feel
my mum used to force feed me rlly spicy food so tht i'd get used to it
still not used to it..LOOOL
Whooah. Maybe tell him ur not hungry.
Reply 4
yeah, thats really controlling and you don't want a guy like that. It sounds like asking for space is a really good idea and maybe even ending it if he cant sort himself out
This sounds like really controlling behaviour and if he's scaring you then you should try to get help from a family member or friend. Maybe you should consider breaking up with him before he starts acting even worse.
this is borderline abuse.... do you want to get diabetes to please this jerk ?
Original post by magnanimous20
since ive been with my boyfriend i've gained SOOO much weight because he buys me so much food and when i decline the offer, he gets angry. he also gets angry when i talk to other boys (even my cousin??) anyway ive kinda asked for space to think our relationship through

If he's a control freak just leave him then
Ditch him now, he is too controlling and is putting your health at risk in the long term
Original post by Salamandastron
Reminds me of this...
Eat Meby Patience AgbabiWhen I hit thirty, he brought me a cake,
three layers of icing, home-made,
a candle for each stone in weight.The icing was white but the letters were pink,
they said, eat me. And I ate, did
what I was told. Didn’t even taste it.Then he asked me to get up and walk
round the bed so he could watch my broad
belly wobble, hips judder like a juggernaut.The bigger the better, he’d say, I like
big girls, soft girls, girls I can burrow inside
with multiple chins, masses of cellulite.I was his Jacuzzi. But he was my cook,
my only pleasure the rush of fast food,
his pleasure, to watch me swell like forbidden fruit.His breadfruit. His desert island after shipwreck.
Or a beached whale on a king-size bed
craving a wave. I was a tidal wave of fleshtoo fat to leave, too fat to buy a pint of full-fat milk,
too fat to use fat as an emotional shield,
too fat to be called chubby, cuddly, big-built.The day I hit thirty-nine, I allowed him to stroke
my globe of a cheek. His flesh, my flesh flowed.
He said, Open wide, poured olive oil down my throat.Soon you’ll be forty… he whispered, and how
could I not roll over on top. I rolled and he drowned
in my flesh. I drowned his dying sentence out.I left him there for six hours that felt like a week.
His mouth slightly open, his eyes bulging with greed.
There was nothing else left in the house to eat.Im sorry :colondollar: Genuinely though just dump him.

Oh my goodness, this poem made me feel sick when I did it in English :redface:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Oh my goodness, this poem made me feel sick when I did it in English :redface:

:lol: I didn't even understand what the poet was trying to get at until Ms S went over it. :getmecoat:
Reply 11
since ive been with my boyfriend i've gained SOOO much weight because he buys me so much food and when i decline the offer, he gets angry. he also gets angry when i talk to other boys (even my cousin??) anyway ive kinda asked for space to think our relationship through

Dumped
Is he getting you ready for this Ramadan?
'Feeders' is an acknowledged form of abuse/behaviour.

Its to do with control, and possibly a fetish about rolls of female flesh.
See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Feederism

Leave him.

Only once you have done this should you tell him why you left/dumped him, and suggest he gets some help,

He of course is helping to save some energy for the future when you can't use your mouth anymore.....

Spoiler

Simple solution: dump him.
Original post by Anonymous
This sounds like really controlling behaviour and if he's scaring you then you should try to get help from a family member or friend. Maybe you should consider breaking up with him before he starts acting even worse.

my family loves him and doesn't know hes like this...
Reply 17

Ditch him. Then explain to your family why you have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

sweetie, he sounds really possessive. your relationship has very clear warning signs of an abusive partner. he shouldnt control who you talk to so closely, especially your cousin. as for the force feeding, thats a little odd, but if he doesnt respect your choices when you say no, thats another bad sign. you should talk to him about this or break up
Reply 19

Don't harbour secrets pertaining to information that you would rather share with your family. Particularly regarding an off key partner. It's dangerous in that you are assisting yourself to be isolated and primed for serious abuse.

Latest